Gator grabs 2 year old at Grand Floridian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a helicopter with a spotlight circling over mk.

I know obama is due in town but this doesnt look like a group of helicopters. Spotlight is pointed towards the jungle cruise but cant confirm that as im by btmrr.

Its more than a few minutes.

Saw this as well, anyone there/nearby? Tragic if true, cruel if a hoax. Do they have surveillance cameras on that section of beach?

There is a helicopter with a spotlight circling over mk.

I know obama is due in town but this doesnt look like a group of helicopters. Spotlight is pointed towards the jungle cruise but cant confirm that as im by btmrr.

Its more than a few minutes.
Might be looking for that lost child from the grand Floridian. Let's hope all is ok.

We've been watching out our window at the Poly trying to figure out what is going on. Heartbreaking.

I just read this article and the entire time I'm reading, I'm hoping it's just some cruel hoax because I cannot comprehend the alternative.

Saw this as well, anyone there/nearby? Tragic if true, cruel if a hoax. Do they have surveillance cameras on that section of beach?
We are at the Poly. There have been search boats and at least one helicopter and people with flashlights on the shores of the Grand Floridian for more than an hour. Definitely doesn't seem like a hoax, unfortunately.

The search area is growing. They've been going past our room at the Poly for the last few minutes. So very heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter