Gatwick to Heathrow options?

WrongLeverrrr

Why do we even HAVE that lever??
Hello everyone!

I'm visiting the UK for the first time in August and am starting to get really excited! One of the last items on my "to do" list before my trip is to book my transfer between Gatwick and Heathrow airports. I'm arriving early on a Sunday morning from Ft. Lauderdale then have a flight to Edinburgh a few hours later (don't worry, I knew to give myself plenty of time!).

A taxi or Uber/Lyft is out of the question just based on price (though that'll be a last resort in case of emergency), so I've been looking at various bus companies. National Express and others seem to be pretty reasonable (no more than £20 or so), so is there any company y'all would recommend to either use or outright avoid? Anything I should be aware of when making a bus booking in general?

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide!

National Express are a well known, long established company. I think you'd be fine with them. As you are aware the route between the airports gets pretty busy at times, but early Sunday morning shouldn't be a problem.

Another recommendation for national express. They’re a very reliable national company, providing travel between most cities on a reliable schedule. As long as you’ve given yourself enough time you’ll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!