Gatwick Worth hotel

Hi, yep my wife, myself and our 2 kids, Beth age 5 and Ellie age 2 (at the time) stayed ther in April this year the night before. It was fine, we did not eat there we found a wacky wearhouse type pub. It was you typical English hotel. The brochure makes it look stunning and when you get there it is just ok.

It was clean though, and for 1 night it was fine.
Steve

Steve have you any details on this hotel e.g. How far is it from South Terminal? How much a night? How many can sleep in 1 room? Phone no. etc. Any info appreciated.

Hi su Su,

We paid approx £ 117.00 . That included 1 overnight stay, for 2 adults, and 2 kids, both under 5. No breakfast, it was 10.00 each extra so we did not bother. This included 19 nights parking,1 night the night we stayed and 18 nights to cover our holiday. The minibuses leave to and from the airport every 20 minutes or so, and it is about a 20 - 25 minute ride.

Quite a convenient hotel really, nothing over the top, but it did the job.

Have a great holiday

Steve

Hi THere:)

I am staying at the Worth in August...We paid £75 for one nite including parking for 14nts,(for 5 in room)

I booked it through a company called super break.
The phone number of the hotel is 01293 884806

Hope this helps

;)

take care
Nikki:earsgirl:

Hi again:D
The number for the people i booked through is 0870 013 4600
(their name is BCP but they are part of super break)
hope this is usefull:smooth:
Nikki:earsgirl:

Originally posted by stevechase
The minibuses leave to and from the airport every 20 minutes or so, and it is about a 20 - 25 minute ride.

:eek:

the website says the hotel is only a 15 drive away so i think we'll definitely do twilight checkin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter