Gay Days 2013 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

After being in the coldest snowiest winter AND spring this year. Extreme heat, humidity and sun is what I'm planning on.

Was wondering if anyone is doing the t-dance at Epcot on Sunday? A few years ago ended the night at the Pub filled with bears and that was a highlight. It gets very raunchy in there for disney standards.

btw I am Jose. :cool1:

:grouphug:

There is a bit about the tea dance at Epcot under a thread titled "DATW" - Drink Around The World. We were thinking of going, but I have a feeling it might be full of circuit queens.

There is a bit about the tea dance at Epcot under a thread titled "DATW" - Drink Around The World. We were thinking of going, but I have a feeling it might be full of circuit queens.

LOVE how even within the community we have to marginalize and insult others...:grouphug:

Is anyone staying at the Yacht Club? Anyone want to do a Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk meet?

Haven't been to Gay Days in years, and can't wait. But seems like they are more disorganized than in the early days.

And of course there used to be Pleasure Island, which was endless fun, and now.....nothing.....

Anyone know anything about this Epcot Party on Sunday?

Thanks everyone.

BT

I've decided to go this year. I'll be a solo traveler staying at the Swan May 30 - June 2. So I'm interested in a Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin meet up!

This year will be my 2nd time attending - I loved the gay friendly experience in the Disney parks. I won't be staying in the host hotel, however. I'm coupled and in my 40s....We'll be staying at Disney's All-Star Music Resort this time - a mainstream value hotel. We're going for the gay-friendly theme park experience anyway, and not to party like a rockstar, lol.

I'll be at Disney's All-Star Music Resort too! I've asked for a quiet (restful) room as I'll be at the parks before rope-drop 'till the last firework pops. I think this might be my 4th Gay Days. But this time I'm attending Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon as well as the daytime parks. I can't wait. See ya real soon!

:wizard:

I'll be at Disney's All-Star Music Resort too! I've asked for a quiet (restful) room as I'll be at the parks before rope-drop 'till the last firework pops. I think this might be my 4th Gay Days. But this time I'm attending Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon as well as the daytime parks. I can't wait. See ya real soon!

:wizard:

I am also staying at ASMusic! Thsi will be my 2nd time at this resort, and I am looking forward to it! :goodvibes

I am not doing the usual tour as planned by the Gay Days group. I am going with friends (mixed group) and we are headed to the parks on various days.

Two years ago, we joined a meet-up at the Country Bear Jamboree. It was a fun campy pre-show waiting to get into the theater. I want to do it again, but I didn't see it listed. What time is the meet-up this year?

Anybody hear what time the meet up is at Country Bears?

Is anyone doing the Wishes Dessert Party on Saturday, June 1st? I booked 3 my group of 3 and I'm just wondering if anyone else is attending. According to the dining reservation line, June 1st is completely booked already so I figured someone from the DIS has to be going!

Hi everybody!

I will be traveling to Gay Days this year, with my best friend/roommate/we're-not-boyfriends-but-people-think-we-are. We are from Minnesota, and this will be our first time. I just discovered this forum, and joined the facebook group also.

We are staying at Port Orleans-Riverside, it sounds like you guys are planning a little party there on Thursday night? I wish I had known earlier, we have tickets to go to the pool party at the Doubletree that night. Although we still might show up at the River Roost, but later.

We are arriving Wednesday afternoon, I am planning to spend that evening in Downtown Disney.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Also, for anyone interested we have a group res setup at crystal palace Sat morning with plenty of open seats. Let me know if you would like to join us.

It was originally planned as prepaid but we have changed it to post-paid so people can use ddp credits if they want.

Are there still seats available for this?? We might be interested.

Also, considering switching my pool party plans to Wed. night instead of Thursday (if they will let me), so that we could join the gang at POR on Thursday. What do you guys think- is there for sure a gathering on Thurs. that I want to change my plans for? Anyone going to the pool parties? What night(s)? Are the pool parties even worth going to, or have I wasted my money?

Hmm, well for several reasons changing the pool party plans won't work. But like I said, we might still be latecomers to River Roost on Thursday.

Anyone interested in Downtown Disney Wed. night, let me know. :)

I am also wondering what it will be like to be there solo. Reading over this thread, I am seriously considering booking. I have finally come out and am going through a separation (a topic for another thread) -- but I think a quick trip to Disney for something like this might be just what I need!

POR is a great resort. I have stayed in the Royal Rooms before and would love to do so again. Do people tend to meet up at the resort too?

Hey I may be going to gay days this year alone my friend just backed out. I'm super cool down to earth. I've been to WDW 8 times. I'm a Disneyland cast member. I've also been to Disneyland paris. If you would like to make a new Disney buddy lets make magic.

Hey guys and girls
I'm going solo once again my friend just cancelled on me I've been to WDW 3times solo it was great I got to do everything when I wanted but I did get a little lonely ::yes:: I had no one to eat with or take pictures with

If anyone wants to invite me to there solo trip are group I'd love that :worship:
I already have my plane ticket so I have to go or ill loose half of what I paid for it
I love Disney I've been to 3 parks and plan to visit Japan and Hong Kong in September
I'm super fun and down to earth I can also be a good tour guide and tell you which Restaurants are my fav
Trust me you will have a magical experience with me:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!