Gay Days 2013 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

I think there should be multiple bar/drink nights. I am not one for the pool parties at the host hotel.. maybe one night, but I prefer Disney property festivities. If someone plans Downtown Disney or Atlantic Dance Hall/Jelly Rolls nights I will join for sure.

So where is everyone staying? Who's going early this year? I'll be there 5/26.

Great idea, I usually like to chill with an ice cold beverage after a long day at the parks. A group event every night would be perfect. I have not been to Jellyrolls and many other bars of the WDW.

If anyone is interested, three of us are going to Fort Wilderness for pizza, wings and beer on Thursday May 30th. Let me know.

Who is coming in early? And is anyone else staying at Riverside or French Quarter? Is anyone planning on going to that giant Epcot party saturday night?

My bf and his Mom and I are staying at POR. On our itinerary, I put us at at River Roost Lounge at 9:45ish/10 on Thursday, May 30th.

Then, I have us heading to the Boardwalk for JellyRoll's on Friday, May 31st around 10. Once we've had our fill there, we'll head over to the Dance Hall.

Saturday night we may do a Drink around the Monorail...

So if anyone wants to come with, the more the merrier!

My friends leaves June 3rd I leave the 4th. I love to find another solo or group to explore the parks with. :cheer2: I love to visit all the hotels and take photos. I also have extra tickets for the parks. Or maybe we can meet for dinner or something.

A group of us (4) will be arriving May 31 and staying through the weekend at the Buena Vista Palace and Spa. Will be visiting MK on Sat, June 1 and Epcot June 2. Anyone staying at our hotel? Would be cool to meet new friends and just hang out together.

What are Jellyrolls and the Dance Hall like during Gay Days? Seems like the only on-site places to go for late night fun now that they decimated Pleasure Island. Are there a lot of Gay Days visitors at these places? Thanks!

Atlantic Dance Hall and Jellyrolls had a mixed crowd last year but it was fun. I will definitely be going again this year.

I decided to stay at the Boardwalk Inn, arriving on 5/26 leaving on 6/4. Is anyone else staying in the Epcot hotels?

Can we hang out on the 3rd? Will you be alone the year?
Atlantic Dance Hall and Jellyrolls had a mixed crowd last year but it was fun. I will definitely be going again this year.

I decided to stay at the Boardwalk Inn, arriving on 5/26 leaving on 6/4. Is anyone else staying in the Epcot hotels?

My friends leaves June 3rd I leave the 4th. I love to find another solo or group to explore the parks with. :cheer2: I love to visit all the hotels and take photos. I also have extra tickets for the parks. Or maybe we can meet for dinner or something.

We arrive May 31 and will stay through June 4, which hotel are you in?

We arrive May 31 and will stay through June 4, which hotel are you in?

On may28-31 Grand Floridian

May 31-june 3 Bonnet Creek Resort

June 3rd we check out of Bonnet Creek I'm not sure where I'm gonna book the last night maybe all stars

Where are you staying?

I'm planning on meeting up with the friendship days group. I'm wondering if the gaydays schedule listed here is basically the same as the one for the friendship days group.

Thought there would be more activity on here as we are just a week away now. Are there other sites that are a little more active? The gay day dot com website was the best years ago and even had a fun chat room but it no longer exists.

Anyway, see you all down there!

Finally booked my flight and hotel today for my first Gay Days on the East Coast. Taking the red eye for a 5/31 arrival and departing the evening of 6/2. I'm staying at the Beach Club, and can hardly wait to see everyone in red.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!