Gay Disney Mom Panel member

I'm glad that, to my knowledge, there was no controversy with putting me on the panel. Hopefully not many people even realized or cared. And I'm glad it made some people happy. I was nervous to meet the other moms and dads on the panel, but they were incredible.

There's really no place like Disney. And I agree, it's for everybody.

Hello Jonas. Thank you for joining us! It's great to have you here. Thank you too for presenting your life in such a non-threatening manner to anyone who wishes to read the website.

Take care now!

Ironically enough - now that you've found me, today is my last day on the panel. Some of the parents on the moms panel, including me, were only retained for a quarter of the year. I had such a blast on the panel, I hope to return next year for at least a quarter.

Jonas

Well don't be a stranger. You are welcome here anytime

Dunno if anyone is still following this thread, but just to let you know that I'll be back on the Moms Panel for a full year next year. I promise to represent ;)

Hope you all are well.

:idea: Hmm....I wonder if I can finally apply to be on the Mom's Panel once we have Baby M in our home? :thumbsup2

Dunno if anyone is still following this thread, but just to let you know that I'll be back on the Moms Panel for a full year next year. I promise to represent ;)

Hope you all are well.

Woo hoo, congrats!

:banana:

I don't know if Jonas is still active on the DIS, but if he is, please reach out to me. :)

I tried to start a convo but was unable.

Best,
Jan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!