Gay venues near WDW

JusticeForGaston

An Aussie werewolf in London
Wondering if there are any gay bars or clubs (or just gay friendly) around WDW that would be worth a visit? I'm going next week for my first time, it's a solo adventure for my 30th birthday and wouldn't mind having a few birthday drinks around some friendly disney gay dudes and dudettes.

Not sure, but the reason I'm responding is because I see you're from London. I'm going for 9 days in the Spring. My sister's husband is from the U.K. and they both used to live in Australia. Sorry not the answer you were looking for, but just saying....

The only place I heard a lot about is a big club called Parliament House, its quite far out but is meant to be brilliant.

There is Hamburger Mary's in downtown Orlando that is always worth a visit! Great food and drag performances.

The only place I heard a lot about is a big club called Parliament House, its quite far out but is meant to be brilliant.
Good news for those who will be at Gay Days in June. The Parliament House usually runs shuttle buses from the host hotel, The Doubletree at SeaWorld, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Last year it was $10 per person round-trip. A cab ride can run from $40 to $50 one-way. Parking around the P House can be a real challenge, and the Orlando police seem to maintain quite a presence in the area. And, drinking and driving is never a good idea.

There is Hamburger Mary's in downtown Orlando that is always worth a visit! Great food and drag performances.
Hamburger Mary's is a "must do" in my opinion. The food is good, and the shows are really, really good. Be sure to make reservations, though, especially on the weekends. The place usually fills to capacity. It is located downtown on Church Street. A fun option is to drive to one of the SunRail locations: the southern-most location is at Sand Lake Road and Orange Avenue. When you take the SunRail train into downtown, hop off at the Church Street station, and you will be right at Hamburger Mary's. Parking is free at the SunRail stations. Tickets are just a few dollars.

Hamburger Mary's sounds like a ball! Hamburgers and Drag Queens, two of my favourite things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter