Gaydays Florida 2016 (From UK)

ADL

Earning My Ears
Hello, new member here, in the UK.

I first attended Gaydays 2003 when I met up with some friends so I was 19/20 years old and I just hung out with my friends and they did all the organizing etc.
Now I really would love to re-live that event. 2015 so decided to start saving for 2016.

As this is my first time that Im gonna be booking the event myself, I was hoping to maybe chat with some people that are experienced with booking and attending the various things that gaydays has to offer, as I am easily confused :confused:

I will go in june. I will let you know then how it was and which events you should visit for sure.

I haven't been to 'gay days' yet, but really like the idea, so its great to hear others peoples thoughts on it. Mike

Cant go till 2016, but want to start to plan . I know im silly, but i want to stay at grand floridian, want to bring the kid's, 16 and 2yrs, want there vip tours, and dinner pkgs.. Want the work's.. So any info i can get , i would love...

2015 will be my fifth year in-a-row for Gay Days. There are so many lodging options. If you plan to spend the majority of your time at the WDW parks, then staying at one of the WDW resorts is very convenient. My friends and I usually like to take in some of the other parties and events connected with Gay Days. For non-stop party action, the host hotel is a good option. We always enjoy staying at a nice hotel right across the street from the host hotel, just a short walk away. It is a lot less expensive, and it is nice to be able to get some quiet time every now and then.

So as I got promoted at work last week I am going to Orlando for Gay Days 2016 next year. It will be the third time that I visit Gay Days.
It would be great to get some advices. I visited Gay Days last time in 2006 and I think many things have changed.

After having an amazing time at Gay Days 2015 I'm definitely coming back for 2016. Just finished booking my hotel after they updated the website. Looking to meet more new people and probably go to some of the OMW events as well so if anyone else is already planning on coming feel free to message me. :3

Hello, new member here, in the UK.

I first attended Gaydays 2003 when I met up with some friends so I was 19/20 years old and I just hung out with my friends and they did all the organizing etc.
Now I really would love to re-live that event. 2015 so decided to start saving for 2016.

As this is my first time that Im gonna be booking the event myself, I was hoping to maybe chat with some people that are experienced with booking and attending the various things that gaydays has to offer, as I am easily confused :confused:

So are you coming this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter