GC Excursions & lunch ?'s

ppiew

DIS Veteran
What is anyone's experience in getting off the Magic to make AM 10:30 shore excursions with a non DCL excursion company? The website seems to state that non DCL excursion people must wait until all others are ashore. Any way around this? I am concerned about missing a Capt. Marvins excursion we are planning. Also, any recommendations for lunch on GC? (Something nice-no fast food chains). On DCL excursions that have a minimum age of 5, can you bring a non-participating infant along also? Hate to leave her behind in Flounders if we are off the ship.

On excursions with a minimum age there are definitely no infants allowed. You will not be allowed to bring the baby.

And yes, they do state that those with early DCL excursions get off first but generally it's not long after that when they allow others to disembark.

Hopefully someone can help with restaurant recommendations for GC! :)

We are on Cpt. Marvins also... from other posts i've read it won't be a problem getting there on time.

Also... we plan on ordering sandwiches from room service the night before and putting them in a soft side cooler to take with us on the excursion... :)

We are on Cpt. Marvins also... from other posts i've read it won't be a problem getting there on time.

Also... we plan on ordering sandwiches from room service the night before and putting them in a soft side cooler to take with us on the excursion... :)

Last week we were not on a Disney Excursion (Rented a Car) and were off by 9:15am and we did not rush for the first tender. So 10:30 really should not be a problem. Just make sure you allow enough time as you may have to wait for a tender or for people on Disney Excursions to board (we sat on the tender for 10 minutes before it went).

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter