GCH DL Concierge..ever used it there with pts?

"Got Disney"

<font color=blue>They’re like Lays chips...just ca
We have stayed at the Grandcalifornian in DL many times using our pts but have never used there concierge. Was wondering if it is worth the etra pts?

it will be around 444 pts for 7 days. We get 400 pts a year and still have left over 2006 and have not used 2007 yet so was going to thransfer to next year.

We live in SanDiego by the way so staying there is easy for us. We will be doing this in 2008 one week before the Mexican Riviera cruise than getting on DCL. Would appreciate you input:thumbsup2

If you want to splurge then go for it. I don't think conceirge is worth the 125 dollars a night extra that it costs, but if you use points then why not. I love getting there mickey head pastries that they have jelly and cream to dip in during the afternoons with tea. It's good if your kids just like to kick back and do crafts because they have those certain times of the year also. Have fun

If you want to splurge then go for it. I don't think conceirge is worth the 125 dollars a night extra that it costs, but if you use points then why not. I love getting there mickey head pastries that they have jelly and cream to dip in during the afternoons with tea. It's good if your kids just like to kick back and do crafts because they have those certain times of the year also. Have fun

My kids love hanging out in the Hotel because it is sooo nice. I would probubly not do it if it was not for the pts. Would probubly not stay there if not for our pts in summer because of them charging $400+ a night just for a studio with a limited view. But we do love love love this hotel.

Want to find out if it is worth it because it is more DVC pts. It will be around 444 pts instead of our usual say 270 pts.

We are also doing a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise right after. We cruise every year or so.

Want to know how they treat you and also do they make you feel any more special than if you are just staying there?

I was reading on another board that there is a daily resort fee. If staying on points do we pay this too? What does it cover?

I was reading on another board that there is a daily resort fee. If staying on points do we pay this too? What does it cover?

When I checked with DVC they said No you only pay for valet parking...everything else is included. I asked that same question :thumbsup2

Thanks "Got Disney" for the answer. Just need to know what to expect since I've never been to DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter