GE in evening

Davey Jones II

DIS Veteran
So have any of you visited the new land in the evening, or near closing time? Is it less crowded? How are the wait times for SR? Thanks!

I am as there during the day and in the evening on opening day. It was less crowded in the evening but still pretty busy.

We got in line for SR a little after 8. I believe we waited about 75 minutes.

We were also there on Saturday night and it as busy but not as busy as opening night.

The crowds go down a bit but with the heat of the day still lingering it feels about the same level. Im going tonight with my DD just to play on the datapad, we'll get in line for falcon if it's not too long to play that game

Since opening day, have they used the virtual queue again?
Dont think so, and I have a feeling they wont until maybe ROTR. Granted, the last week has been...... interesting... with people trying to decide what to do with the storm etc etc.. So who knows..

What have the crowds been like in GE in the evenings from say 6:00 p.m. to close? We are going at the end of the month and just curious if it is easier to navigate and see things in the evening vs early morning.

I would say wait for people going this week. Dorian should stop having an affect with park crowds by then and we can see what the real crowd levels look like.

Yes I agree. I think these last couple of weeks have been unusual due to Dorian. Will be interested to see what the next few weeks look like.

Yes I agree. I think these last couple of weeks have been unusual due to Dorian. Will be interested to see what the next few weeks look like.

The hurricane is long gone now. I was surprised to see that yesterday’s GE crowds were that low for a Saturday! I thought a lot of locals would have been going. I use Touring Plans and they had predicted a ‘7’ crowd day and it ended up being a ‘1’ for HS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts