• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,i'm Too Late...

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
just got our first class A and booked for mo. of jan 03...guess i am too late for a long term discount...DISNEY club tells me to keep calling for sept discounts...where else CAN I FIND THEM when they actually are posted...
also reserved loop 400....anyone have a good site no.
for slide outs...or another loop with lareger sites.....my 20th visit to WWD, sixth to THE FORT...................
'you are never too old to have a happy childhood" SPINNER:cool:

You had to book by July 22nd to get the winter settlers discount.

Try logging onto www.mousesavers.com to find out current discounts. You might want to calculate an annual pass discount. If you are staying for a month, you would probably want to buy the annual pass anyway.

Susan :earsgirl:

Tip: mousesavers will send you e-mails everytime the site is updated if you sign up for it.

I would think they will have a discount for campers that will be staying less than 21 days. Since you will be there for so many days get an Annual Pass ---I'm remembering a discount last winter for stays in the camping loops. We are traveling from Washington State for a 23 day stay at FW---just made the special rate----Please look us up. We will be preferred loop with the Wa. State license plate. ( Also a white van that we pull). But last note keep looking for the discounts---they should be out for Jan by Oct. Thats my guess.

PattyN

where are you traveling from?

THANKS FOR THE REPLY...................HEADING FROM LONG ISLAND NY......WANNA TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO TRAVEL...........
am watching mousesavers and disneyclub....
annual pass may be the way...........hope to arrive on JAN 6.............
used to a class b with screen tent...boy, this is going to be quite a different experience..................
gotta do some practice at the montauk hither hills campground...hear backing up into these sites are tough....
............AH, its enough to be on your way (JAMES TAYLOR, HOURGLASS CD) SPINNER.....

I have family on Long Island, in Westhampton... we will be there in Nov 2003 2nd camping trip for me...1st for DH.....eleventy millionth trip to WDW for me...1st for hubby...can't wait to see his reaction!!!!

Spinner how long is the motorhome? Do you have a backup camera? backing up can be tricky-- expecially some of the crazy hand signals they give......so practice before you start the long trip. I always get out and visually survey the area...have the co-pilot stand near the right back corner of the motorhome and give signals as needed. ( I remind my co-pilot if you can't see me in the side mirrir I can't see you. ) We have a Pace Arrow motorhome. keep a look out for the discounted rates. Hope we'll see you there

PattyN --Dale too

YEP, IT HAS A rear monitor and is 33 ft....
hope to get in a lot of practice before I DESTROY THE CAMPSITE......staying at 400 loop..........this should be interesting...better bring a toad, cause I DONT WANNA EVER MOVE IT AGAIN.....
WISH I could bring my little kayaks and paddle the streams there....
boatman boatman, I AM THE river.....SPINNER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter