Genderless names...

Pin Wizard

<font color=deeppink>I now have a new favorite at
I can't count the times I imagine someone on here to be a male or a female and then later find out they are the opposite! It's too weird. :p

ROFL, Shannon! :p :p You're one of the few I know, thanks to your picture.

Actually my first name is a male name, but Americans seemed to like it better on a female. ;) ;)
-MrsAPalm

100% female here, too, even though the character my screenname is based on is male ;)

You were one that surprised me, Rajah. I guess I thought you were a male because Rajah is. :teeth:

With a name like Fantasia Girl, I'm hoping you're a female, Christine. :teeth:

My user name is rather gender neutral, don't you think? I'm female though :)

Lars is a bit neutral, possibly sounds more male.........but I'm a female...Lars is a childhood nickname, the numbers are a b-day.

I think Nativetxn's clipart gives her sex away. :D

I have a male screen name. I've been using Kermit for ages, since I first starting using the Internet, and security was an even bigger issue back then. I think it's worse now, but people used to talk about it more. Anyway, I wanted something that wouldn't give me away as being a woman, and I figured Kermit is as close to asexual as you can get.

Lets see:

Banzai is a guy in TLK, but most people dont even know who he is (imagain that :rolleyes: ).

Brad can be a girls name too, but that is very very very uncommon.

I have it on good authority that JOHNTBAP just bought this outfit at Victoria's Secret;) ;) ;) .......

V223951.jpg

Nowwwwwwwwwww, "he" could be a cross-dresser, but I doubt it:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: .......

I am sure that just about eveyone know that I am a female!!!

Originally posted by Kermit
I think Nativetxn's clipart gives her sex away. :D

Anyway, I wanted something that wouldn't give me away as being a woman, and I figured Kermit is as close to asexual as you can get.
I agree with you on Nativtxn's name. Her clipart definitely says she's female. Kermit...cute! When I lived in NJ there was a restaurant named Kermit's Pond. One of my favorite places. :teeth:

Originally posted by Lars624
Lars is a bit neutral, possibly sounds more male.........but I'm a female...Lars is a childhood nickname, the numbers are a b-day.
Neat! How did you get that nickname?

Snowwark could be either, and I went to school with a boy named Kim. It was kind of funny when we said Hello to each other....:)

Originally posted by Banzai
Lets see:

Banzai is a guy in TLK, but most people dont even know who he is (imagain that :rolleyes: ).

Brad can be a girls name too, but that is very very very uncommon.
What's TLK? I can honestly say that every Brad I've met has been a male. There's a Brad down the street, and yesterday the guy who trimmed my tree was Brad.

Originally posted by EROS
I have it on good authority that JOHNTBAP just bought this outfit at Victoria's Secret;) ;) ;) .......

V223951.jpg

Nowwwwwwwwwww, "he" could be a cross-dresser, but I doubt it:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: .......
Another confusing one. Isn't "he" a "she"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter