Genderless names...

Originally posted by Snowwark
Snowwark could be either, and I went to school with a boy named Kim. It was kind of funny when we said Hello to each other....:)
I would be stumped on that one, except you have your roses in your sig. :teeth:

DH started with the name and then I kind of took it over...It used to confuse people at first...because we were posting back and forth....

I have a username that could be either, but I think most people know I'm a girl (and it's in my profile ;) ).

Originally posted by disfanatiks
DH started with the name and then I kind of took it over...It used to confuse people at first...because we were posting back and forth....
And I love your angel..she's adorable! :teeth:

Pin Wizard-
My 1st nephew was born when I was in 2nd grade and he couldn't say Laura so he started with La-La and eventually it became Lars, and it stuck with all my nieces & nephews. He's almost 30 now & still calls me that. :p

Originally posted by EROS
I have it on good authority that JOHNTBAP just bought this outfit at Victoria's Secret;) ;) ;) .......

V223951.jpg

Nowwwwwwwwwww, "he" could be a cross-dresser, but I doubt it:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: .......

You PROMISED that you would never show that picture!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Female here

Taysalyn- I guess a female, but I cheated. I read a post of yours that really touched my heart and I knew that from the post you are female.

Well i hope that with a SN such as SDAngel101, and a powerpuff girl avitar, and a pic of Vin Diesel and Paul walker in my sig, you guys would guess that i was a girl :p

Originally posted by Lars624
Pin Wizard-
My 1st nephew was born when I was in 2nd grade and he couldn't say Laura so he started with La-La and eventually it became Lars, and it stuck with all my nieces & nephews. He's almost 30 now & still calls me that. :p
That's too funny! :p

Originally posted by SDAngel101
Well i hope that with a SN such as SDAngel101, and a powerpuff girl avitar, and a pic of Vin Diesel and Paul walker in my sig, you guys would guess that i was a girl :p
True. And you're a dancing "queen." :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter