General Advice for 2 Days?

If you're staying a distance from the parks, instead of driving you might want to use Uber/Lyft. They drop you off right at the entrance and you don't have to waste time parking/shuttling.

If you're staying a distance from the parks, instead of driving you might want to use Uber/Lyft. They drop you off right at the entrance and you don't have to waste time parking/shuttling.

If we were to Uber/Lyft OUT of the parks, would the pick up area be the same as the drop off area?

I've only taken Uber/Lyft in the morning to the parks and the shuttle back to my hotel, so I just wanted to check!

Another vote for Carsland at night, absolutely amazing and beautiful. They also bring out the lightning McQueen car and they have dancers and stuff.

If we were to Uber/Lyft OUT of the parks, would the pick up area be the same as the drop off area?

I've only taken Uber/Lyft in the morning to the parks and the shuttle back to my hotel, so I just wanted to check!
Yes, that's how it worked when I did it a couple of years ago anyway. If you use one of those services, just ask them when they drop you off. I think there is another drop-off area now over near the old Rainforest building but I'm not sure.

Yes, that's how it worked when I did it a couple of years ago anyway. If you use one of those services, just ask them when they drop you off. I think there is another drop-off area now over near the old Rainforest building but I'm not sure.
Yes, the DTD pick up/drop off point is between the DLH and the Lilo lot, on the corner. You'll see people waiting for rides there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter