General comparison of WDW vs Universal needed

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
We have always visited WDW when taking trips to Orlando. Now we are considering taking our brave 8 year old and not-at=all brave 6 year old to Universal in April 2003. Can someone give me an overall comparison of WDW vs Universal? If we go, we will stay on site. I thought that the benefit of the head of the line for on-site guests would be great over what will probably be a crowded time at the Theme Park.

Please help!

I posted a similar question on the WDW for Families Board...rec'd some great responses...it's probably a page or two back by now....I figured we would do DD or the boardwalk or just 1 park and still stay at RPH to actually have time to enjoy a resort this time;) if we felt we missed WDW. I don't think we will have any trouble keeping busy at USO tho...and I certainly don't want to resort hop now that I've seen the pic's of RPH. Family may be joining us tho and then we will do a split trip. You will have a blast no matter what...and I am NOT looking forward to WDW lines AFTER using FOTL :( ...i AM HOPING WE JUST GET TO STAY AT uso THIS TRIP.

Originally posted by Finfan
. . .and I am NOT looking forward to WDW lines AFTER using FOTL

Which is exactly why I usually leave USO for last. I go and struggle through WDW (don't get me wrong, I love the place) but the lines can get very tedious. And I feel like I leave the best for the end, my stay at one of the on-site hotels at USO! I have stayed twice at HRH, in the summer and then in Xmas, and had a wonderful time both times. This time I'm going solo, and I can't wait!!! I seem to end my vacation at a slower pace and enjoy it more, I just wish I could afford to stay there longer!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter