Generic Holiday Themed December Exercise Challenge

What a crazy week it’s been! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to post in. Adding 200 minutes over the last 8 days, putting me at 310/500. A lot of that is parking far away from the store I’m going to, and doing a lap or two around my destination. Amazing how the steps add up!
Between trying to finish shopping and get the house ready, I’m pooped! But thankfully almost ready.
A cute story today - after playing with my 5 yr old GD, I ran to do a pickup at Target. I wondered why the girl chuckled when she handed me the bag. When I got back to the car, I saw that I was still wearing my Elsa bracelet- lol!!! Grandma fashionista!

What a crazy week it’s been! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to post in. Adding 200 minutes over the last 8 days, putting me at 310/500. A lot of that is parking far away from the store I’m going to, and doing a lap or two around my destination. Amazing how the steps add up!
Between trying to finish shopping and get the house ready, I’m pooped! But thankfully almost ready.
A cute story today - after playing with my 5 yr old GD, I ran to do a pickup at Target. I wondered why the girl chuckled when she handed me the bag. When I got back to the car, I saw that I was still wearing my Elsa bracelet- lol!!! Grandma fashionista!

Elsa will always be in style!

30 minutes since my last post, mostly running around outside with my "niece and nephew" - I was watching them yesterday, and it was sunny and not as cold, so I declared fresh air mandatory. We had a blast!

215/600

Sorry I have been MIA this week. As I am sure you can all relate, I have been going crazy every night this week trying to get things together for Christmas and haven't had the energy to tally anything up!

One thing I worked on this week was a homemade ugly Christmas sweater, which was inspired by Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.

I'm hoping to win a contest with that baby at work tomorrow.

And now, several congratulations are in order as there have been many color changes this week:
Turning Carrot Nose Orange, we have PollyannaMom.
And in Sugar Plum Purple, sophy1996 and Bonnie F.
MikeNamez is Rosy Cheek Pink.
And Twilight Sparkle is the first to reach Holly Jolly Green.

Good job everyone! I'll see you all after Christmas, probably! Have a good holiday and don't eat to much figgy pudding. :P

Well, I was more optimistic than not. A 20-minute walk really wiped me out, and I'm not going to be exercising much for a bit. No way I'll be making goal this month.

670/1200

@Elizabeth Smith, I love the sweater, and hope you won!

Disney is awesome, and I have completely caught up in walking minutes:

120 at Disney Springs on arrival night, and
220 at Epcot yesterday.

(Of course, we were "eating around the world", so none of those minutes went toward improving my figure. :rolleyes1 )

New total is 555/600.

Will try to post some pics separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!