Genie+ and ILL charges to room charge CC

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Do the charges for Genie+ and ILL go on the room charge and you can pay with a gift card at the front desk or do the charges automatically get charged to CC even if it is the one used for room charges?

Do any of the Genie+ or ILL charges show up on your room folio? I can't find any copies of my old folios.

Do the charges for Genie+ and ILL go on the room charge and you can pay with a gift card at the front desk or do the charges automatically get charged to CC even if it is the one used for room charges?

Do any of the Genie+ or ILL charges show up on your room folio? I can't find any copies of my old folios.
You will be given several payment options when purchasing Genie+ and/or ILL. It will default to the credit card on file but you can change that to charge to a gift card or another payment method. The same payment method applies to mobile order. You won't see any of those charges on your room folio. :)

Is the time you get for ILL based on when you click and register your guests, or is it determined by when you actually pay? I ask mainly to prepare to enter/paste my Disney gift card # when purchasing.

Is the time you get for ILL based on when you click and register your guests, or is it determined by when you actually pay? I ask mainly to prepare to enter/paste my Disney gift card # when purchasing.
Determined after payment is approved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter