Genie sucks lightning lame sucks

LightningLame

Earning My Ears
Lightning Lame is a watered down version of Maxpass. You can only get one fastpass per ride per day. Oh I’m sorry I forgot we now use lightning lames! Same thing different name.

I used to be able to book more than one with fastpass+ and Maxpass. I can’t add fastpass to my annual pass for a flat fee. WDW goes again not acknowledging the existence of locals

free fastpass is what made Disney what it is. Magical express is what made Disney different. Now thanks to our god emperor chapek we can’t have any of that. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to pay for the parking tram. Disneyland just raised their parking to 30 dollars a day… coming to a theme park near you.

fly right chapek. COVID is almost behind us. If you don’t want to go the way of COVID, change your way

"Lightning Lame" sucks....... posters username is in fact "Lightning Lame"...... 🤔 🤔 Checks out.

Hey, when you're right, you're right. No need for any of us to argue with that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to pay for the parking tram.

"Lightning Tram"...walking is the free option, regular tram is $5/person but runs very sporadically with high wait times, "Lightning Tram" runs more often and costs $15/person

Words on an internet forum don't matter as much as some might like to think. Keep giving them money, and THAT means everything's juuuuust fine. I suspect the Disney Co will be just fine.

See ya real soon!
::MickeyMo

So everyone is OK with paying over $100 to get in the park then paying $15 for the service and then up to $15 per person per ride per day? A family of of four goes to Hollywood Studios, Pays $60($15x4 ) for genie+ then another $60($15x4) to ride ROTR (weekday price), in the end paying $120 for riding 1 ride 1 day not including the admission price. Just stating the facts, no emotion or opinion.

So everyone is OK with paying over $100 to get in the park then paying $15 for the service and then up to $15 per person per ride per day? A family of of four goes to Hollywood Studios, Pays $60($15x4 ) for genie+ then another $60($15x4) to ride ROTR (weekday price), in the end paying $120 for riding 1 ride 1 day not including the admission price. Just stating the facts, no emotion or opinion.
Yes, it's worth it to me to skip the lines.
You can ride all the rides (including ROTR) without paying extra, just go wait in the standby line.

Seems like there’s points to be earned here…..but I like the term Lightning Lame, I’ll give them that. Should have used Cheapek instead of Chapek.

I’ve officially gone into wait and see mode before I (further) denounce Genie+. How well it works (or doesn’t) during peak times will be elucidating! If, for our $15.98 per person, we can truly accomplish a triple hop stack during our trip next summer there could be value there. The same or less for more $$ I’m not cool with, but if we get more for more $$?? Maybe. Hopping to Epcot with TT, Soarin, and Spaceship Earth in hand next summer, when evening lines will be substantial…..that could be good.

Doubt I’ll ever use ILL$. Maybe in a pinch if it’s the only way to get on FoP….

The family of four wouldn’t have had to pay the $60 for Genie+ in that scenario.

Otherwise, yes that would be worth it to me and I’m fine paying the current prices for the current offerings.

The family of four wouldn’t have had to pay the $60 for Genie+ in that scenario.

Otherwise, yes that would be worth it to me and I’m fine paying the current prices for the current offerings.
can you explain? Genie + confuses me. It's not $60 plus $60 for ROTR?

It can be confusing, indeed.

The individual rides available to purchase can be purchased without having to buy Genie+. If the only ride somebody wanted to skip the line of was ROTR they would just spend the $15 on the Individual Lightning Lane (plus whatever they paid to get into the park of course). No need for that person to buy Genie+.

Words on an internet forum don't matter as much as some might like to think. Keep giving them money, and THAT means everything's juuuuust fine. I suspect the Disney Co will be just fine.

See ya real soon!
::MickeyMo
I know this is a resurrection, but I cant help pointing out thats what all of the hedge funds thought about gamestop.

We realized the decline isn't "just in your head" when I saw a spilled popcorn box on the ground in the middle of Fantasyland last trip.

About 3 hours later, it was still there.

That used to NEVER happen. One of the white uniformed groundskeepers would be busily sweeping it up in minutes after the spill. Cleaning like that was something you never thought about, it was so automatic.

Lots of little things like that had reduced our enjoyment by the end of our stay.

So much so that I truly believe the Disney we knew and love so much is dying. Cheapeked to death.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter