Get a job you free loaders!!

I’m also safe from birds, deer, and leaves that blow through the yard :)

Lol. My dogs exactly.

My big guy’s latest “bad guy” is a crane. It lands in the pond. He can see it through the trees and then when it takes off he “chases” it. Comes back oh, so proud of himself. I swear the crane is flying off thinking “stupid dog”. I can feel secure from any bad cranes out there.

LOL!!

Reminds of the time in 5th grade I think, when my oldest son had to write a paragraph on what he would like to be when he grew up. I'm sure the teacher was looking for impressive job careers, possibly a famous person, etc. Nah he put down the family cat.

My goal is to be a cat! I'm so jealous of my cats' lives (except for their food choices).

20190215_194439.jpg
Now the black dog does earn her keep, because she is half pit. She doesn't bark at the goats, the horse, or the donkey. But she only barks at strangers that enter our property. She is the only shelter dog in the bunch and proves herself all the time. The other two, they are just here for the food and love.

LOL!!

Reminds of the time in 5th grade I think, when my oldest son had to write a paragraph on what he would like to be when he grew up. I'm sure the teacher was looking for impressive job careers, possibly a famous person, etc. Nah he put down the family cat.
It's a great gig if you can get it.

The worst kind of freeloader - the kind that casually wrecks your stuff and doesn't even care lol.

picture

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter