Get a job you free loaders!!

These pictures are all so adorable. My dog Jasper tries to keep us safe from the turkeys in the front yard. He barks and barks when the males have their feathers out. If only the turkeys knew how much Jasper loves to eat turkey!

My husband used to tell our cats to get a job every evening he arrived home to find them lounging around. He would list their expenses for them, not that they cared but it was comical. He wasn't a big fan of cats to begin with. Then one day a mouse ran by him in the bathroom and he freaked out. He came out in panic mode. I told him to pack the kids up because we were going to spend some quality time at the McDonald's playplace. On the way out I told the cats to find the mouse. My DH was so confused but he followed instructions and I explained they wouldn't work if we were watching. He asked how we would know if they took care of the problem. I assured him we would know. Sure enough we arrived home to find mouse guts on DH's pillow. He never complained again.

Seriously! Dogs are for sure not what they used to be. You used to have hard working dogs now all they do is lay around and wait for snacks. ;)

The worst kind of freeloader - the kind that casually wrecks your stuff and doesn't even care lol.

picture

My apologies, someone told me that they can't see the photo of my destructive freeloader lol, so I am trying again. If you can see my earlier picture sorry for the double post.

20181129_221655.jpg

20190217_164544.jpg
Current Sunday activities.:sad2: Fun fact, the Lab and the Boxer mix are 2 years apart but share the same birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!