Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

@WonkaKid

OMG, somewhere new open :)
but now I'm frantically looking at Google maps, trying to figure out the location 8-)
It’s where who wants to be a millionaire was located back in the day. More recently it was used for the frozen stuff and a blank panther meet and great. It’s to the left of
monsters inc.

Does anyone who has been to DtD recently know if the Mickey pumpkin pillows are still in stock? I haven’t seen any posted in FB groups, etc.

I have a feeling these were going to be the treat bags at the now cancelled Oogie boogie bash 😭 According to Gothic Rosie they are at WOD. Not sure if other stores have them.
590A2357-9788-4104-9E23-2C57AB3B5111.jpeg

Does anyone who has been to DtD recently know if the Mickey pumpkin pillows are still in stock? I haven’t seen any posted in FB groups, etc.

I should be there on Sunday and will look for you.

Hey WonkaKid, don’t want you to waste your time on this... My husband and I took our youngest to DtD yesterday morning. The CMs let us know the Mickey pumpkin pillows are sold out and won’t be restocked. 😪 I guess they have a tombstone one now instead.

Hey WonkaKid, don’t want you to waste your time on this... My husband and I took our youngest to DtD yesterday morning. The CMs let us know the Mickey pumpkin pillows are sold out and won’t be restocked. 😪 I guess they have a tombstone one now instead.
I think This is the tombstone one
5C247A28-2CB6-4771-810A-DC79ABCBDC9F.png

Aww, thank you!
I’m afraid they’re sold out. However, the CM I spoke with said that they’re often told that items are sold out and that there are no more. However, they’ll then later receive more. That is, simply because they’re told that an item is done/there are no more, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they are truly sold out :-).

I head to NYC/Chicago early next week and won’t be back here for a few weeks. If you’d like to remind me around the 23rd, I’d be happy to check again. You never know.

Incidentally, I was also told that Stage 17 mainly has the same merch as WOD. But they also have some park-specific stuff such as POTC shirts and the like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!