Get off the boat...

WDWCPAlumni

DIS Veteran
On the very last day, when you get off the boat, what time do you need to leave by? Is anything open on the ship in the morning?

Generally you will need to be out of your room by 8:00am and off the boat by 9:30. You can eat breakfast at the MDR you ate at the final night or Cabanas. Cove Cafe and Shutters will be open for a few hours as well, otherwise everything else will be closed.

As the previous poster said only a couple places are open, you aren't allowed to linger. There will most likely be cruisers waiting to board at 11am so they need everyone out so they can clean up and get ready for the next departure :( Wish they let us stay longer!

Wish they would let us stay longer....but I guess if I were waiting to get on I wouldn't feel that way! I get the point...

On our December cruise, we had 8:00 breakfast and hung around the Promenade Lounge (on the Wonder) after that until about 9:30 when the final debarkation group was called. (Our shuttle wasn't coming until 10:30, so we had time to kill and the lounge made a comfortable place to wait.)

Guest Services and the main dining rooms were pretty much the only thing open. (I think there were some Shutters people available for questions, too.)

If you have main seating for dinner the breakfast was at 6:45, 7:00 or 7:15 in the dining rooms. Cabanas was open for a short time. All the shops were closed, due to being in port. Guest services and shutters was open to finish out for the cruise. We left by about 8:30 doing express walk off but others still need to be called by luggage character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter