Get out the shorts!!

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
It's making it way up the the mid 30's today!!! That's gonna feel like summer after this past week!:bounce: :p

LOL! I know what you mean! It has been COLD!!!!!!

No way, lol I'm still cold. :)
But it did feel really good yesterday. I was very bundled up again and it was pretty comfortable.:cool:

:eek: Wow!! The 30's!! That would feel like a heatwave!!:D

We are still at the near zero level today and going up to +10, but tomorrow we are supposed to be above freezing!!! Then RAIN for the weekend!! Not sure I like THAT four letter word this time of year!!

No heat wave here yet. We have a snow day today. I believe our 30's are supposed to start tomorrow. Should feel great!! :bounce:

Well, if you are getting out the shorts, then I should have gotten out the swimsuit:eek: yesterday as it broke 50 degrees here!;) :p

Originally posted by JasonLyons
Im streaking
Pic.;)

I thought I was gonna have to turn on the AC this morning.:eek: It must be about 40 degrees this morning.:) But it's raining.:(

I know!!! I told MIL that if it hits 40....I am laying out and getting a jump start on my tan!!!!!!:)

Well as I look out my window and see the snow falling. :rolleyes:

I believe God must have a sense of humor....it's supposed to go in the 30's but there is SNOW falling now!!!:earseek: Some days, you just can't win!!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter