Get Well Soon Corey!

Wishing you a smooth and fast recovery Corey! Healing to the Martin family as you go thru this recovery time . Hope you get he best care and you are able to enjoy the upcoming
Holidays with family and friends. We will all be happy when you are here again!

I hope you get better soon! You and Julie have had a tough year, so please know that I'm praying for you and your family.

Corey,

I'm not connected with you or Julie on Facebook so I'm hoping you are able to read this thread.

I think I speak for everyone here, we're all pulling for you! You're in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Can't wait to see you back on the podcast!

Rest up!

Kyle
Hang in there, many people praying and pulling for a speedy recovery.

Speedy Recovery Corey!

I just saw the photos of the car after the accident; must have been moving! I’m certainly glad things didn’t end up worse than they did.

"They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them." ~ Eeyore

Hoping you feel better soon! Wishing you and yours a peaceful 2020!

DH and I send you prayers for a quick recovery.

I think the ENTIRE DIS community is sending all of our thoughts and prayers to your entire family.

get strong soon those beautiful babies need you

Does anyone have an update on how Corey is? What a bad year the Martin family is having, I am sending them all positive thoughts and hope the Universe is much kinder to them from now on. ♥

Thanks, everyone! I'm taking it one day at a time. I have about 12 weeks to go for a full recovery. Nurse Julie and my mom are taking care of me.

I'm just happy to be here!!
Does anyone have an update on how Corey is? What a bad year the Martin family is having, I am sending them all positive thoughts and hope the Universe is much kinder to them from now on. ♥
Corey posted on Friday above.

Get well soon Corey after what Julie and you already being through I hope you will recover as quickly and we will see ya next year back as well and having your Input and mostly bringing Julie´s Smile back she is such an Angel especially when she is smilling and hopefully she will get it back after those nasty months. Have a nice Christmas and Holidays with your Family. And powers and vibes from the spirit of the ultimate warrior for Julie to have the power for you and your kid and her as well. MERRY X-MAS to you guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!