Get Well Soon Corey!

Sending good thoughts to the Martin Family. Get well soon Corey. Hope your recover quickly.

Corey, sending you healing thoughts and love to you, Julie and your kids. Hang in there. You got this!!🙏

Corey is my personal fav on the show. His jokes are smart and I think go over the heads of the other hosts half the time.

Hoping for a swift recovery and look forward to his healthy return.

Get well soon, Corey. And hugs to you, Julie. It's been an awful year for you guys. I hope it's all smooth sailing from now on.

I just wanted to add that I enjoy when you are on the show immensely! Prayers to you and Julie and family for a speedy recovery.

I saw Julie's FB post - how scary! It's been a rough year for them. Sending prayers to Corey for a speedy recovery and prayers to Julie for strength!

Just watched the pod and wanted to send my best thoughts and wishes to Corey and Julie along with my prayers for a speedy recovery

Oh man, just heard the news, Get Well Soon Corey, and many healing thoughts to Julie and your family. I know you will be back strong and can't wait to hear you say "I'm just happy to be here"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!