Get your countdowns here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
I would like to thank Psiklops with all the help he has given over the years to this thread which had grown into the longest running and highest traffic thread in DIS history. He created the code that allowed so many DIS users to watch the time pass in anticipation of their Disney trips… and a whole lot of other things ;)

At this time due to security issues, HTML functionality has been turned off on the DIS making the code unable to function.

Thank you for your understanding :)

JC

Under no circumstances should anyone be clicking on any unknown downloads on a public forum EVER!

is there going to be new and imprived countdowns like the old one except in vBcode...is there a special new code for the marquee?

MaddiesFam said:
is there going to be new and imprived countdowns like the old one except in vBcode...

I don't think so but you never know.

MaddiesFam said:
is there a special new code for the marquee?
That one is a no for sure.

Testing my new countdown clock.......

I figured out how to make the new ticker factory count down but I can't get it to work in my signature. Suggestions or instructions appreciated.

Will someone lead me in the right direction on how to set up a ticker? Also how do you get your trips that you have taken to show up. :confused3

MouseMan said:
You can get one below.

I understand your enthusiasm for the program you wrote, but to answer kesha's question like that is misleading. I assume she wants a ticker in her signature, not your desktop countdown timer.

Ted

MouseMan - is there any chance of this being made available to Disney fans outside the States please? And for Disneyland Paris and California?

diberry said:
MouseMan - is there any chance of this being made available to Disney fans outside the States please? And for Disneyland Paris and California?

Is there a restriction on who can download it?

As for the park itself, the program appears to have WDW written on it. But I don't see a reason why you could not use it for any event.

Ted

zen1 said:
Testing my new countdown clock.......
maybe I'm a techo-dummie :badpc: but I just can't get the ticker-thing to work! :confused3 can anyone help me? Thanks! :goodvibes

poconoboatniks said:
Webmaster Cricket,

How can I get a countdown clock like yours? I love the colors and Mickey.

Poconoboatniks

Sorry, but it's fake ;)

I'm glad you like it though :)

Webmaster Cricket - I posted this in another thread but I think it got buried under everyone else's posts complaining about the change...

There *is* a vB code for a countdown. It is in use on two other vB boards I currently frequent. The code is [countdown=Event]Month Date Year[/countdown] - NO COMMA so for my trip it would be [countdown=Our 1st Trip to WDW!]July 2 2005[/countdown] and it would count down for me. If you'd like I can ask the admin at the other board how they made that code functional. It is just a simple text countdown but smilies can be added to either side of it. The funny thing is that one of the boards software counts down by months/days and the other is just days.

3 months 26 days until Our 1st Trip to Disneyworld!!

117 days until Our 1st trip to Disneyworld!!

Anyway, I think that this would be the answer to many people's complaints in the siggie dept. I totally understand why you took the HTML away! LMK if you want me to look into it further. Thanks!

PS I also like your fake countdown LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!