Getting a pair of kittens - help with names please!

These name suggestions are great! We are meeting them tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes. Maybe their names will just come to me!

thought of another, from the old Dashiell Hammett book and movie The Thin Man -- Nick and Nora. A friend has two she name Frappe and Tazo. Yes, she loves starbucks!:goodvibes

My kitty's name is Tigger, but I have to second the Figaro suggestion. I <3 Figaro it would be sweet to name a kitty after him

Figaro is cute, but I don't think our DDs would remember who that is.

DH and I were talking last night and came up with Pongo and Penny. I know Pongo is a dog, but the boy kitty is black & white. Penny is another one of the Dalmations and the girl in The Rescuers. We're not sure if the kids will go for it, but I think they are cute names!

How about: His Royal Highness Lord Executor James Alexander Windthroup the Third Esquire and Mo

How about: His Royal Highness Lord Executor James Alexander Windthroup the Third Esquire and Mo

Love it!

The girls met the kittens today. DD9 named the girl Cookie and DD5 named the boy Patches. Not names that "go" together, but they do suit the kittens! They come home with us in 2 weeks!

We used to name our pets foreign names for the type of animal they were. We've had Minou (french), Nekko (Japanese), and Gato (Italian) for some of our cats. We also had a white cat with calico patches that we named Crash (also had 1 blue & 1 green eye), and her brother was a tabby who we named Taxi - we thought it was hysterical calling for them "Taxi, Crash".

Love it!

The girls met the kittens today. DD9 named the girl Cookie and DD5 named the boy Patches. Not names that "go" together, but they do suit the kittens! They come home with us in 2 weeks!

Wonderful News!! I know kids can't wait for the babies to come home. Enjoy your new family members.

I have disney named kitties too. Mickey was named already when we adopted him (actually that helped us decide between him and one other kitty we were thinking about) and then when we adopted the two girls (litter mates) we hated the names they had so changed them to match Mickey.

Awww...we have a tuxedo boy, and a calico girl.

The girl is named Nala. :)

The boy is named Lao Che (but we usually call him Loochie). Bonus points if you know where that's from!

I have two boy cats. The first is Austin O'Malley. The second is Oliver Milo. Yes, my cats have middle names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!