Getting a pair of kittens - help with names please!

I love the names your kids picked! Cookie and Patches. I think the old traditional names have gone by the wayside. Congrats on your new babies!!

We let our kids pick pet names... which is how we ended up with our cats being named Russel (Russy) and Petunia (Tuna).

Congrats on the new additions!

We just let my five year old son name one of our newly adopted ferrets. He got to name the little lady ferret. He named her after a hot wheel car, so we have a dainty girl ferret named Bread Box!! We named her brother Waterloo after a NY State Thruway sign for Clyde and Waterloo because our last ferret was named Clyde. Good luck with your kitty names. Let us know what you pick.

I have new kittens, and the poor babies (both boys) have been through about 15 names each, including:

Edward Scissorpaws and Captain Cat Sparrow (my personal favorites)
Fred and George
Stormie and Shadow
Stitch (with Lilo for a girl)
Dobby
Gigi (from Kiki's Delivery Service)
Harry and Ron
Crabbe and Goyle

I think we are settled on Salem and Spellman.

My cats have human names. They're Drake, Nadia, and Noelle. We used to have a dwarf hamster named Meatball and it was perfect because he kind of looked like a meatball. My daughter has two rats right now named Peanut and Butter. But. I prefer human names.

My sister lived in the country and a stray had kittens on the porch. Over a few months, they all wandered off except for one. He got named Richard because he was the ultimate survivor (named after Richard Hatch from Survivor). It was such a funny name for a cat.

You have to tell us what you eventually choose! I would go by color scheme - for instance, if they are black cats, Mickey and Minnie. Orange/yellow, Simba and Nala, etc.

We have new kittens ... not by choice. A stray started coming around my store and she had her babies so I'm taking care of her and them. My girls want the 2 grey ones. I think we're going with K-Ci and JoJo after the pop group.

IMG_2747.jpg

We let our kids pick pet names... which is how we ended up with our cats being named Russel (Russy) and Petunia (Tuna).

Congrats on the new additions!
I think your kids did great!!!! We got our kittens during election year and let our girls name them. Well we now are the proud parents of a Clinton and Trump, scary I know.....Our youngest carries Trump around and dresses him in the cutest doll clothes as he is so darn friendly, go figure. Needless to say, the cats make our Christmas card just not their names. That's the last time we try to get our kids interested in elections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter