Getting Digital Pictures Put On CD

mousebrat

DIS Veteran
I've read that you can go to one of the photo places and they will transfer your digital pictures to a CD for - I think - $12. For this flat fee, can you have them take the pictures from multiple memory sticks to fill up a CD or is that the price per memory stick?

If I remember right... I asked last year and it's only for one stick. You have to get a new CD for each stick. Walgreens, Sam's Club and Walmart are all great alternatives (cheaper) to WDW for getting your pics onto a CD. They still have the same policy as WDW... only one stick per CD.

Hope this helps!!!

princess: :wave2:

Someone had a problem with the transfer to a CD at WDW and she lost all her pictures. I remember reading a thread about it a while ago on this forum. I tried to find the thread, but was unsuccessful.

I would buy some more memory to take with you; it is not that expensive to get extra memory anymore. We brought our laptop with us and transferred our pictures every evening onto the laptop, so we only had 128 mg memory for the camera.

What we did when we first switched to digital, we bought a few cards... like big ones 512 or something nuts like that. We have 2 of those and a 56 around there. When we got home we pulled the pictures to cds. Its a little pricey to start out but ot pays for itself real fast. We take pictures of everything. I have a picture of a Burger... :)

i would have to bring my laptop with me. i couldnt wait til i get home to be able to rub my great time in the faces of all of my friends up in nyc. jus load up the wireless, and send. and also i only have a 256mb card. i would run out of that really quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter