Getting from Wyndam Plaza to MK

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
We will be dropping off a rental car at the Wyndham Garden LBV (Dollar Rental) 1850 Plaza Blvd (DS area)
DH is first going to take us to check in to POFQ.
While we check in & leave luggage with Bell Sevices, he will take car to drop off at above location using the off-hours drop box.
We will head to MK from POFQ ahead of him.
This will all take place around 7-8am.
What would be the best way for him to get to MK from the Wyndam?

Uber/Lyft?
Walk to DS (across street) and p/u a Disney Bus to MK?
Would he be allowed to take the Wyndam shuttle to MK? (I know he's not a Wyndam guest, but maybe Dollar has a deal worked out with them?)
I've tried calling the direct phone # to the Dollar Rental desk at Wyndam to get some of these questons answered, but they never seem to answer the phone! Grrr.

Last edited:
There are no buses from Disney Springs to the parks. I'd grab an Uber or Lyft, especially that early in the morning.

I think you mean the Wyndham Garden LBV, which is at 1850B Hotel Plaza Blvd.; the Wyndham Plaza is at 14846 Wyndham Lakes Blvd, near the airport.

There are no Disney buses from DS in the early a.m. But a public bus, Lynx #50, runs to the TTC every 20 minutes at that time of day. The bus stops at the street corner in front of the hotel, and costs $2. It will pull into the DS transit center, and then run non-stop to TTC.

Or he could take Uber or Lyft, which would be much faster.

I think you mean the Wyndham Garden LBV, which is at 1850B Hotel Plaza Blvd.; the Wyndham Plaza is at 14846 Wyndham Lakes Blvd, near the airport.

There are no Disney buses from DS in the early a.m. But a public bus, Lynx #50, runs to the TTC every 20 minutes at that time of day. The bus stops at the street corner in front of the hotel, and costs $2. It will pull into the DS transit center, and then run non-stop to TTC.

Or he could take Uber or Lyft, which would be much faster.
Yes... The one I meant was the Wyndam at 1850.
I'm going to make the change in my OP.
Thanks

There would be zero issues with using the Disney Springs Hotels shuttle bus. I've used it well over 100 times in the past few years when staying at one of those 7 hotels. They never require any form of proof to use the bus, even on the busiest days of the year (like when I was there over New Year's.) Regardless, you'd be patronizing a vendor in one of the hotels. That fact would be enough to warrant a ride on the bus.

The shuttle bus leaves every 30 minutes. I've posted the official information in this thread on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-springs-hotels-bus-information.3653605/

Keep in mind, the bus only goes to the Transportation and Ticket Center. To get to Magic Kingdom, your husband will need to transfer to a monorail or ferry.

There would be zero issues with using the Disney Springs Hotels shuttle bus. I've used it well over 100 times in the past few years when staying at one of those 7 hotels. They never require any form of proof to use the bus, even on the busiest days of the year (like when I was there over New Year's.) Regardless, you'd be patronizing a vendor in one of the hotels. That fact would be enough to warrant a ride on the bus.

The shuttle bus leaves every 30 minutes. I've posted the official information in this thread on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-springs-hotels-bus-information.3653605/

Keep in mind, the bus only goes to the Transportation and Ticket Center. To get to Magic Kingdom, your husband will need to transfer to a monorail or ferry.
Thanks so much. I've listed this as one of the possibilites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!