Getting in line at closing time at Seaworld on Howl O Scream nights

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Does SW allow you get into line right up until closing time on Howl O Scream party nights like Disney does? I would think they have more of a turnover process with the scare zones and houses to get ready. We are trying to decide if it may be worth it to get day tickets by the time we would arrive. Our Howl tickets say we can enter at 5 and the park doesnt close until 6 that night with Howl O Scream starting at 7.

Your ticket says entry at 5pm? Mine says 6:30. Is yours a special ticket?
IMG_1354.jpeg

The website says 6:15.
IMG_1355.jpeg

Sorry! It was the Busch Gardens ticket that has 5pm entry. My Seaworld ticket does say 6:30pm but I was told 6:15 over the phone when I asked today. Normal hours are listed until 7pm on our party night and the party starts at 7, so there is no "off" time for the park. Does everyone with Howl O Scream enter at the special entrance even if the park is technically still open? My daughter has Invisalign and carries her case, flossers, etc so we would prefer to have a small backpack if it will be allowed.

No bags??!?!??!
Just gone done reading your post on the Howl O Scream thread and was wondering how the bag policy worked out? We managed to all her teeth essentials into a smaller fanny pack 8 x 5 but I would love to be able to carry a couple bottles of water with us so we dont have to look for stations if they were allowing bags.

Just gone done reading your post on the Howl O Scream thread and was wondering how the bag policy worked out? We managed to all her teeth essentials into a smaller fanny pack 8 x 5 but I would love to be able to carry a couple bottles of water with us so we dont have to look for stations if they were allowing bags.
I haven't seen anyone with bags, but there were several notices about no bags allowed. I went with cargo shorts and my pockets full of stuff. I have no idea why this policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter