• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting peak summer at HHI at 7 months?

stlrod

DIS Veteran
For non-HH owners, how easy/difficult has it been to get the coveted sun-thurs stays at HHI in the summer?

Last year I called at the 7 month mark, and asked for several dates. None were available. Since I teach, I told MS I would take anything they had during June or July. I got a 2br for the last week of July. She said there was only one more, and there were no other units (studio or 1BR or GV). I just got lucky, I guess. I loved it there and did an add-on recently so I can be assured of the peak season. I just made my ressies for next July! You can call and maybe get lucky like I did if you are flexible with dates/size of unit. Good luck!

Thanks Candace. Believe it or not, that exactly what I wanted to hear (that it was tough to do so.) Leaning towards purchasing and was concerned about later regretting I had not purchases at one of the other locations instead. My preference for use is HH.

We waitlisted three months before we wanted to go this July and got is slowly but surely.

But, we did an addon so we knew we could get in next year.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter