• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

getting ready to reserve for 2007 F&W fest. have ?'s

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
11th month window for check in at my home resort will be coming up next month if I check out in October. I WILL MAKE IT TO THE F&W NEXT YEAR! :) When is the best time of the month to be at the F&W? Is early Nov. better? My home resort is BWV and one of the reasons I chose BWV is that I can take advantage of the window for these Epcot events. I have never been to the F&W but loved the F&G! What are your experiences with how fast the resort fills up and any suggestions are of course appreciated!

This year will be my first f&W festival but I attempted to go previous times but most resorts were booked. I find that in Nov there are other events going on room capacity fulls up quickly. The soap opera event is usually around the 5th or the 8th of Nov. Also Jersey Week when many teachers and children are out of school come to WDW. If you are thinking about early Nov. i would try to book early. I hope this helps

chirona said:
This year will be my first f&W festival but I attempted to go previous times but most resorts were booked. I find that in Nov there are other events going on room capacity fulls up quickly. The soap opera event is usually around the 5th or the 8th of Nov. Also Jersey Week when many teachers and children are out of school come to WDW. If you are thinking about early Nov. i would try to book early. I hope this helps

Thank you for your quick reply. I guess I am trying to find out when the "slowest" time is (if there is one) for the F&W festival would be. I would probably want to avoid the Soap weekend and Jersey week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter