Getting stuck with a PIN and answered prayers-pretrip 11/2010

ChefMickey123

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
ChefMickey 123 Returns to the World this November

Once upon a time in a far away land called Indiana, a man named ChefMickey123 went back to school. In his mid-30’s he thought, maybe it would be a longtime before he met his princess. He thought, well, ask if you want a princess, and if it is time, and if it is meant to be.

And so ChefMickey123 closed the door to his little room, got down on his knees and asked the one in three persons whom we do not speak about on the DISboards for his princess. He prayed earnestly, and the one in three persons granted his prayers a few months later.

He did not know that his princess would turn out to be a Disney Princess, who knew all of the movies and some of the magic the World has to offer. So, within a year of his previous Disney dream vacation coming to a close, he was planning another one, much to his surprise. Due to a fabulous summer job, and some more magic, he is able to afford it.

ChefMickey123 and his girlfriend like to eat (seriously, check out the 2009 dining reviews and my 2010 dining pre-trippie), and so they will be having a 7-night package with Deluxe Dining Plan at the Caribbean beach resort. We will also be on one night room only AAA rate at Caribbean BR because the week for our package did not include the arrival date of November 13….

ChefMickey123 was checking his junk for a lost email from one of his friends one night and saw an email from Disney Destinations. He took a chance and opened it. There it was, lo’ and behold in purple and black with a famous cartoon dog alongside, the wished for, dare I say, prayed for, how many hours did I spend fiddling with the Disney Website and begging for it---THE FAMOUS 40% OFF PERSONALIZED ROOM RATE FALL MARKETING BLITZ PIN. I had already planned the trip through AAA thinking that in itself was a very good discount, and it is-but this was the Fairy God Mother of discounts every DISer desires. The price of the trip dropped dramatically and instantly. AAA was happy to make the switch for me-they already got their $15 fee.

So, instead of booking a one-night package for the first night, which would have wiped out most of our discount or changed plane tickets-we changed plans. We will simply go to Universal Studios our first day in town (blasphemy, I know), and pay cash for our dinner at Narcoosee’s the first night. We still get the Magical Express into and out of MCO, and still save a bundle.

It is time for me to go for now, but I will update everyone in a little bit. Thanks for reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter