Getting to DLP from London

Davene

Earning My Ears
We are going to Europe for our first trip ever. Since we are huge Disney fans (and who isn't?) my children insisted we go to DLP. I have reservations at the Holiday Inn so that we can do Disney and get into Paris for sightseeing, too.

We are starting our trip in London. How do I get to Paris and/or the Holiday Inn from London? What train do I take? Where do we get it from? Any websites I can get on to get our tickets before we go over? We'll be leaving the States on June 25th, staying in London for a few days, then leaving London for Paris on June 30th. Can anyone help out?

Thanks!

Davene

:cool1: :earseek:

The easiest way, in my opinion, is to take the Eurostar train through the tunnel under the English Channel. It goes from Waterloo station in London and goes right to the gates of the park and I'm pretty sure there's a free shuttlebus from there to the Holiday Inn. Try this link: http://www.eurostar.com

Hello there,

I'm with Di here - the Eurostar is a very convenient way to get to DLP as it drops you off literally at the gates of the resort. Depending on where you will be staying in London though you could also consider flying, though then you need to factor in a transport option from Charles de Gaulle (Paris airport) to Marne La Vallee (DLP)

I would go for the Eurostar personally but if you are staying near one of the London airports that flies to Paris that might be more convenient :)

Have fun planning your trip!

Karen

:sunny: Will you be posting a trip report? We will be off to Ireland/UK/Paris April/May of 2006 & interested to learn of yr experiences.

Thanks in advance!

Jean, Chris(topher) & Patrick

Sure! I have decided to go the EuroStar route via the previous suggestions. Unfortunately for us, there was nothing available directly from London to DLP on the dates we are traveling so we will go into Paris and then transfer trains in order to get to our hotel (Holiday Inn - Disneyland). We are SO excited about this trip!! :cool1:

Davene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter