Getting to Florida Mall with Kids

Could you and your daughter go together, and leave the infant at the hotel with your partner (you said “we” so I’m assuming it’s not just you and the two children)?

We are going in September and staying at the Poly but we plan on going to universal. We plan on using Uber Car Seat, (my son will be 14 months) it costs an extra $10 per ride but we would rather do that than rent a car.

Could you and your daughter go together, and leave the infant at the hotel with your partner (you said “we” so I’m assuming it’s not just you and the two children)?
We are going in September and staying at the Poly but we plan on going to universal. We plan on using Uber Car Seat, (my son will be 14 months) it costs an extra $10 per ride but we would rather do that than rent a car.
Problem is that the Uber car seat options isn't readily available.
I've used it before when there were heaps of them, now there are hardly any. Uber have stopped training drivers and many have stopped having it as an option.
I can't risk being stuck with the kids or even one kid by using this option.

Also when I checked the last few weeks to see if there were Uber Car Seats available around the times we would be going, the quoted price was almost $50, so the $80 return with the private transfer was cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!