Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Cruella. We're both SO petty and obsessive. Except, you know, I'm obsessive over Disney World whereas she was obsessive over furs and dalmatian pups.

Fairywings question!
Which fictional Disney land would you like to live in?
Neverland

So, I'm on my way to Cananda and I just found out that I can't use my data while I'm there. So this will probably be my last question posted for awhile, unless I find wifi.

The first campground has a very small wifi hotspot :)

What is your favorite Disney sing?
Two Worlds One Family, if I'm only picking one

Belle, When you wish upon a star, Part of Your World, ugh and so much more I honestly can't pick. I'll just say the song I'm listening to most at the moment is When Will My Life Begin.

Fairywings question!
What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you in Disney?
It was hard thinking about something that happened to me and not just something that I saw, that will have to be my next question lol. Anyway, one time we had gotten food in The Land, we had just paid and were holding our trays. My sister was in front of me and I started walking when out of nowhere she whipped around and knocked into me covering me in the macaroni and cheese that she had bought. We had to try and clean me up and I ended up getting a new Disney shirt that day because I had so much cheese on me.

Disney land: I'd like to live on Main Street USA

Song: When You Wish Upon A Star
It's just so classic Disney and always makes me emotional.

Weirdest Thing in Disney: Does anyone remember Mocha the intern from the DISunplugged? Well my friend and I were finding a place for the Star Wars Fireworks and we saw him working! We couldn't put a figure on who it was, but we talked to him and told him we recognized him from YouTube. Later in the night I remembered him from the DIS. Well when we met Mocha he was flirting with my friend and I hardcore. So yeah it's kinda funny to say someone from the DISUnplugged flirted with my friend and I.... LOL.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter