Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Thanks for asking a question Orreed! Life has been CRAZY busy for me lately. Being a senior in college is stressful!!! But, I am so close to the end.

Anyone can now feel free to ask a question on this thread whenever they would like! Let's just make sure we leave some time in between questions so that people can answer :) I'll still try to post some when I get a chance.

I am ready for summer break. Or our Disney trip at the very least. High school is okay, but I would much rather be at home than studying for geometry

Edit: I forgot to say. I'm a freshman in high school.

Last edited:
I'm a college freshman and I LOVE IT SO FAR! College is the best, my classes are great, and I'm making a lot of new friends. Since I'm like a super social person, college is perfect for me! Also, I'm in the play as a freshman which is super awesome, and we have performances at the end of October!

Thanks for asking a question Orreed! Life has been CRAZY busy for me lately. Being a senior in college is stressful!!! But, I am so close to the end.

Anyone can now feel free to ask a question on this thread whenever they would like! Let's just make sure we leave some time in between questions so that people can answer :) I'll still try to post some when I get a chance.
No worries! I've been super busy too. Good luck! Ah that must feel nice.

Question: If you could vacation anywhere in the US (Expect Disney) where would you go?

I think I'd choose New England. Start in Cape Cod, go to Boston, and then visit my roots in New Hampshire.

Hawaii! (even if I couldn't go to the Disney resort there)

I've always wanted to see the beaches and scenery

New Question!
How is everyone enjoying school so far?

I LOVE college :lovestruc

it's alright. when i move into my apartment i think i'll like it better.
it's my second year of college but i transferred to a new university this year so

No worries! I've been super busy too. Good luck! Ah that must feel nice.

Question: If you could vacation anywhere in the US (Expect Disney) where would you go?

I think I'd choose New England. Start in Cape Cod, go to Boston, and then visit my roots in New Hampshire.

new york

Probably take a break from the city life and go see Alaska or something. (don't get me wrong, i love living in New York, but something new is always nice :) )

I'd choose New York City probably, I've wanted to go there for a lonnnnng time. Somewhere on the East Coast for sure, I've never been farther East than Texas!

New Question:
What are you currently watching on Netflix?

Chef
I'm about thirty minutes in. I really like it but it sure was strange seeing Happy Hogan and the Black Widow kiss... haha. Tony Stark is in it too!

Last edited:
Well, my Netflix has been unavailable since the PS3 has not been plugged in and active since the move. But I just finished binge watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (FMA/FMAB is the only good anime I've ever seen, the others I've heard of or tried were too over the top, goofy or not my style) yesterday, and when I did have Netflix I was watching a couple movies and shows.

I don't have a Netflix, but I'm in the middle of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. ...(it's an old '90s TV series that I adore)

I haven't been watching anything on Netflix, but I just binge watched season one of Rick and Morty over the past couple days. It's a weird show but I kinda like it...

Fairywings question!
Have you ever had an awesome character interaction at a Disney park?
When I was about 10 I got to square dance with one of the country bears in the streets of frontierland. It was pretty cool.
Also on our last trip Chip and Dale (my favorite!) "stole" peanut butter crackers out of my purse and ran away with them as they chased each other around.

Answwring my own question. I've had a few good ones. My favorite was with Merida a few years ago. Short version, Merida decided to take me off so we could change our fates, but the cast members "caught" us and we had to go back. I just had such an awesome time with her, and she treated me like she would a kid even though I was 16.

When I was like 10 years old, we went around Christmas time and I asked Goofy Claus if he had a present for me. He tried to pick one up off the background sleigh, but since it wouldn't budge, he tried to walk off with me to find me a present. Of course the staff stopped him and he gave me a pin instead that said "1st Disney Trip." (Though it was my second.)

Another is Mulan was in Epcot in China (naturally) and she had no one else in line to meet her so she taught us fight moves. I thought that was pretty awesome.

New Question:

Chef
I'm about thirty minutes in. I really like it but it sure was strange seeing Happy Hogan and the Black Widow kiss... haha. Tony Stark is in it too!
I'm not watching it on Netflix (my mom hogs the Netflix, she's starting Doctor Who) but I'm currently watching Soul Eater
Fairywings question!
When I was about 10 I got to square dance with one of the country bears in the streets of frontierland. It was pretty cool.
Also on our last trip Chip and Dale (my favorite!) "stole" peanut butter crackers out of my purse and ran away with them as they chased each other around.
One time a cast member at Hollywood Studios took us back to like a rec room as we were leaving the park, we were talking to him because I wanted to see his pins. The room was near the exit behind a shop, I don't know which it is, but it's on your right if you're walking out of the park. Aladdin, Jasmine, and a few other Disney princesses were in there, just hanging out. We got to talk with them and get a bunch of pictures, it was pretty cool.

New Question:

Chef

Futurama.. again lol.

Fairywings question!

honestly not that i can remember

Currently watching;

Once Upon a Time on Netflix
Gonna rewatch Game of Thrones on HBOgo :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!