Getting to know you

Hello everyone!
Single mom with a 5 year old son
We’re actually in the process of moving to Florida with my parents sometime this year so it would be nice to find other parents to hang out with

Hello everyone!
Single mom with a 5 year old son
We’re actually in the process of moving to Florida with my parents sometime this year so it would be nice to find other parents to hang out with
Awesome, plenty of Disney magic in your future!

Hi everyone!

Single mom to my 14 year old son. I've been a single parent since he was under a year old, and we really feel like we've got this thing down at this point! :love:

I was the daughter of divorced parents, and my florida resident father was a Disney dad, so I went almost every year from 2-16.

I wasn't able to take my son until his 10th birthday, but I managed to pull off an epic surprise and he had no idea until we got to the airport (under false pretenses lol). We had the most incredible time and both cried as the Magical Express pulled away from AKL to take us back to the airport after 6 amazing days. He's been asking me to go back since the day we left.. He's turning 15 (!!!!!) this July and i'm FINALLY able to swing another trip. It's so wonderful to have him by my side to help plan this trip, help make decisions, and share in the excitement and Magic.

We'll be there for 8 days in July, just me and Joey, and I am bursting at the seams!

-Linds

Hey All,

Single dad to a 5 year-old son.
We live in Europe (Netherlands), but are frequent travelers.

Last October we had our first trip to WDW.
We did MK and AK for a day (together with the Seaworld parks).
Coming back now in October again for 8 days of pure Disney fun!

We also had an annual pass for Disneyland Paris.

Next to that I went to Disneyland in Anaheim a couple of years ago and did EPCOT in February of this year by myself.

Really looking forward to October again!

- Dave

Hey All,

Single dad to a 5 year-old son.
We live in Europe (Netherlands), but are frequent travelers.

Last October we had our first trip to WDW.
We did MK and AK for a day (together with the Seaworld parks).
Coming back now in October again for 8 days of pure Disney fun!

We also had an annual pass for Disneyland Paris.

Next to that I went to Disneyland in Anaheim a couple of years ago and did EPCOT in February of this year by myself.

Really looking forward to October again!

- Dave
Welcome! How was Sea World? Thinking about adding a day for Sea World on our next trip for my son's 5th birthday. I haven't been to a Sea World park since I was a kid, but it looks like fun!

Welcome! How was Sea World? Thinking about adding a day for Sea World on our next trip for my son's 5th birthday. I haven't been to a Sea World park since I was a kid, but it looks like fun!

I personally like Seaworld. Been there twice now (including Busch gardens and Aquatica). It's a nice blend between thrills and the animals.

Not sure if i'm a good gauge, as US parks in general are pretty impressive to us Europeans:D. Especially if you compare let's say Disneyland Paris to MK or Disneyland Anaheim. It's in a league of it's own!

- Dave

Hoping this thread is still active :) I'm a widowed Aussie mum of 4. My boys are 20,18 & 14 and my baby girl 12. We are huge Disney fanatics lol and have been to DL twice (2014 & 2018). Our first trip to WDW in Sept 2020 and hoping to do MMNSSHP.

I am a single mom to a 4 year old girl. It will be interesting to see how manageable such a big place (DW) is with just her and I.

I am a single mom to a 4 year old girl. It will be interesting to see how manageable such a big place (DW) is with just her and I.
I took my son by myself last year just before his 4th birthday for 7 days, no problem. Biggest challenge was when he fell asleep in the stroller at the end of the day waiting for the bus. Other people were always helpful.

We go back this fall for his 5th birthday!

How am I just finding this forum?!

single mom. Special needs son who is 20. Daughter is 15. We live in Alaska.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!