Getting to MK on Saturday

rdominy

Mouseketeer
Posted this in the Theme Parks forum too, but thought people here might have a better idea. We are doing the kid races and 5K, but doing MK on Saturday...

With the 1/2 Marathon taking place on Saturday...how difficult will it be to get to the TTC for park opening? From what I have read most runners will be past MK by 8:00, but wasn't sure what road closures looked like and if it would be possible to make rope drop coming from off-property.

I finally found the road closure map...based on that, I think we can go by Disney Springs and Port Orleans...to Vista Blvd...to TTC.
My wobbly line is the purple one...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.28.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.28.41 PM.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 8
Actually, if you come in from Vista Blvd, you are past the point of the parking entrance for TTC. So you would need to go across Seven Seas to Floridian Way down to the "return to MK" point, And Floridian Way is where the runners are.

I think it would be better to approach MK as you "usually" would from World Dr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter