Getting to Trails end

ChiDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
I know you can take a boat from MK but with a car we would like to drive thru Fort Wilderness to see all the Christmas decorations the guests put out. Is there parking available if we have a reservation for Trails End?

I know you can take a boat from MK but with a car we would like to drive thru Fort Wilderness to see all the Christmas decorations the guests put out. Is there parking available if we have a reservation for Trails End?
No
You can not do this. Driving through the Campground is not permitted unless you are going to your site/Cabin.
The parking lot is at the front of the Campground. You will have to take an Internal Bus from there back to Pioneer Hall for the HDDR

as Hopefully no car parking and as far as I know there is no driving thru the campground. as you enter the Fort you would be directed to the front parking lot and the internal bus stop to catch a bus to other end of campground. and before you ask yes you can walk but be prepared to walk a mile and that does not count walking the loops which you have to do to see the sites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter