#GettingChunky - A Nov 2019 F&W Dining Report! NEW 6/2 THE END our Last Day of Eating!

Oh I hope they have the tailgate event this year. Looks fun. I am not a wine drinker so not sure that one would be worth it for me but the food looks amazing plus you made new friends.

Always love your TRs and loooooove your dining report! I always seem to remember vacations by the food so this speaks directly to my stomach. :P
Thank you so much!!
Yum Ohana!! I love the appetizers and don’t really care for the meat as well. The drinks at Oga’s look really good. We have an ADR there for our August trip (which I am really hoping happens!!). Looking forward to following along on your foodie adventures!
I think it seems to be a universal thing that everyone likes the apps the best at Ohana! 55 dollars for apps...oh well it is Disney afterall!
I hope your Aug trip happens! I have one for July which I may have to cancel :(
Following along! :wave2:
Hi Raeven!! Welcome!
Got my forky and I'm ready to eat!!!!
yeah! Get two forkys!
We've eaten here a few times too and have really enjoyed it. Much better than anything you can get behind security.
It really surprised me! We've eaten here twice and have enjoyed it!
RIGHT :thumbsup2 Looks like a great event. We are hopefully doing F&W in November and I really want to try some of the events. Just not sure we can take the kiddo to any
LOL maybe a solo event is in store for each of you. When we overlap and do any of the events you are welcome to come with us!

They could have put the star wars pop corn in here and I would have gotten that apple. So cute
Right? I just wanted the apple. Couldn't care less about the popcorn.
If we ever go back again this is definitely what I will get. I so ordered wrong when we were there
It was our 2nd visit so were were still finding out what we liked.
I could not agree more. Why the place isn't 4 times the size and you can just pop in for a drink is beyond me. They really did a great job on the land but this is the one major flaw in my book
Agreed! Maybe after a while it will lose it novelty and finally it can be a place where you just "pop in" for a drink
Love the ears!!!
Thank you!
YUM!!!!!!! Get those veggies out of there and pretty sure I could exist for life on this platter alone. I like you wouldn't care for the meats much so we don't do Ohana but if I could just order this I would be all over it
I believe it's available at Tambu lounge so I know where I'm headed to next time I'm at the Poly!
You all really packed in a lot in one day. Gives me all the Disney feels....
I really miss it!!!
I know it’s only 9AM but I skipped dinner last night, haven’t had breakfast yet, and want to dive headfirst into that Ohana appetizer platter and not come up til it’s empty. That’s normal, right?
Yes.
I’m with you—I’ll take some stuff from the skewers, but that platter is the star of the show for me.
Absolutely!!
I’m sitting on two reservations right now for our trip while we figure out the park plans for the week—Saturday at 3:45 and Friday at 7:45–and I’m half tempted to actually plan to eat there both nights. 😂
I've done that before! Many years ago my sisters and I were on a sisters trip and they liked Ohana so much we made another ADR for later in the week. So good!
You two are so cute! I can say that since I am an old person. We are allowed to speak our minds.
Aww thank you so much!!
My motto for sure, you paid for it, get your money's worth (as long as you are not depriving others, which in this case, you are not.)
I know, I'm all for getting my money's worth!
Looks good but I have never tried it.
It's not the best bread on property that's for sure so you're not missing much. It's a little dry and crumbly for me.
This could be my entire meal. No need for anything after the appetizer.
Seriously.
Wow, what an awesome first day! I could so totally start drinking wine and eating cheese at 10:00 a.m. Can't wait to hear more! :)
I know! Every day should start like this.
Hmmm...since I'm working from home, my boss would never know...haha.
Haha, somehow I missed your first full day, and started with your second, and was like, wait, what cheese seminar? We've never done the French Family Meal Traditions, but it sounds great! Our must every F&W Festival is the Parisian Breakfast. I'm so hoping that's still a go this year. I'm anxiously waiting, like everyone else, to see how this pandemic is going to affect WDW's opening, and future operations.
Oooh I want to do the Parisian Breakfast! That is on my list for next time. I have 3 trips booked for this year. I'm hoping they are still on. I'd be so sad if they weren't.

Sounds like a great line up of places to eat!
We sure did indulge on this trip
Nice! I liked the one time we stayed there before our cruise.
It's become our go to place for pre-cruise!
I don't know why, but the only beverages I can drink when eating sushi are water or sake.
I know, it was weird to get an old-fashioned with sushi but i think I was still curious about the drink after doing mixology.
That was really sweet of him!
It was! He was great!
We do that too, way better than taking the monorail all the way around.
Agreed
Nice! That looks yummy!
It was really good!
I love ❤ honeycomb. I have some in my pantry. I should make a cheese plate one night during this quarantine.
Yum! I'm so jealous. I think I need to get some cheese delivered.
I think I with you and sort of over this one.
True. Not the biggest draw for me in SW Land.
Never had that one, not a real Bourbon drinker, and Chile Liqueur might put me out.
It was super strong. I don't think either of us is ordering this again.
I had this one and it good, but the stuff on top was a little weird for me.
Hmm it reminds me of the passionfruit puree on a LeFou's brew.
This! I totally agree, then again, I have an Oga's review coming up in my next Bonus Feature.
Cool! Looking forward to reading!
You would like our "Polynesian Dinner" as well!
I'm sure I will!! Next time I will just head to Trader Sams and Tambu too!
That doesn't look anything like the salad that I remember!

It's completely different! I like it better now. I used to pick out all the bell pepper before.
Last time I was there, the noodles and veggies were served separate from the pot stickers and wings. I remember when the potstickers and wings were on separate plates and I think there was a third appetizer.
Was it egg rolls? Cos I remember we got egg rolls only once, and we thought it was funny as we never had it before at Ohana.
Oh, I had no problem finishing the thing with Fran helping out. We almost had a competition!
LOL, you could have gotten another one!
Oh MY! That's one of my favorite as well!
Sooo delicious! I remember you prepping us that they are constantly refilling your wine glasses! I had to ask them to stop!
Yum! I'm dreaming of Disney and looking forward to your report!
Thank you!!! I'm missing Disney so much!
So excited to read your report! I’m following you on instagram and I have to say your home cooked meals look amazing! Okay can I ask how do you take magic express the next morning?
Thank you so much! LOL Obviously all I think about is FOOD!
So when we book at a Disney resort and it's time to book ME we just put that our flight is arriving on our check in date. We usually just put in our flight number but change the date so that it's on the date you check in and not the day before. If a TA is doing it for you then they will know what to put on the form. From the hotel we take the elevator down to the airport level and walk to the B side and take the escalators down to ME. Super easy and you don't even have to go outside, LOL. That's why we like the hotel right in the airport as you don't have to deal with shuttles. We get off the plane, right to bed (after a meal LOL), wake up early, and take ME to our resort! Hope this info helps!
Following along...it's a great distraction from reminding me we should be in WDW right now! Fingers crossed our rescheduled October 2020 trip works out...
Aw I'm sorry your trip was cancelled. If it's any consolation our 16 day Hawaii Vacation including a 10-night Disney Cruise was cancelled. We were supposed to leave for Honolulu this Saturday. I'm bummed, but it could be worse.
Hope you do get to go in Oct!!
Yum yum yum, a trippie devoted to food?? I'M IN!!! :rotfl2:

Your Epcot ears are freakin' adorable!

Alright I'm salivating already :eek::rotfl:

LOL Welcome!! And thank you!!
Hi Su-Lynn! Just found this and am following along.
Hi Jenny! So happy you're here!
Subbed in. :)
Yay!!

That Mr. Paul dining experience looks wonderful. I've eaten there once and thoroughly enjoyed it. I give Mr. Paul high marks.
Me too!!

The souffle looked good! Definitley would be something I would consider trying if I was there for breakfast!
I was surprised. I enjoyed it a lot.
Your meal sounded fantatsic! All of the courses you were given looked delicious, especially the salmon!
It was sooo good. I love moi some French food!
And its great you enjoyed the couples you were paired with for the meal! Such a nice photo of all of you.
It's so nice to meet other foodie and Disney enthusiasts! We've always had a great time at these events.
This sounded very cute as well. I like how they give away freebees!
Anything free from Disney is awesome!!
Beautiful photo - looks like a picture on a post card! :goodvibes
Thank you! It was so beautiful watching from the Poly!
I am so excited to hear abou this!
yum yum yum
What a perfect Epcot day!! I remember reading about this meal the last time that you did it, was it already 2 years ago!?! I'm not a wine drinker, so I'm thinking most of this meal would be lost on me, but the dishes sure looked tasty!
Yup it was 2017 when we did it for the first time. It was so good! I really really hope we make it there this year for the same meal. But I guess nothing will ever be the same, will it? :(
The Monday Night Football event sounds more my speed, LOL, but I'd just take 3 Miller Lites with my dishes :)
Haha of course! You should write to Miller Lite and ask them to sponsor an event!! I'd attend too!
Beautiful fireworks shot at the end!!!
Thanks! It was so beautiful I had to capture the moment!
Following! I love your DR and TRs 😊
Thank you so much!! Thanks for reading!!
Living vicariously through your trip report. :love:Food is making me super hungry. :mickeybar
Thank you for reading!! I make myself hungry all the time, LOL.
Oh I hope they have the tailgate event this year. Looks fun. I am not a wine drinker so not sure that one would be worth it for me but the food looks amazing plus you made new friends.
I love all the food and wine events. I really want to do the Hibachi Steak dinner they have at Teppan Edo but I always miss that one! The Tailgate Tasting was a lot of fun. Steve is a Bears fan so I hope to one day go to one that coincides with a date they are playing!
You two are just the cutest! Love you report!!!
Aw thank you so much!!! :)

Reactions: DLo
Our next FP was for LWTL, Steve's favorite ride, LOL.
Mine too!!!!!! Great minds and all

Oh and the wine is literally free-flowing. We had an aperitif, which was this rose champagne
Well you had me at free, but flowing too. Music to my lush ears :P

This was an egg en "cocotte" which is a nice way of saying baked or poached eggs. It was served with an amazing truffle cream and a delicate crouton, almost like a crisp brioche. It was perfect, rich, but not overwhelming, a great start.
Wow this looks and sounds fantastic. I have to be in the mood to eat eggs but when I do poached are my favorite. Add in some truffle and brioche and that sounds like french perfection

normally don't like cooked salmon, I much prefer raw salmon like in sushi, but this one was so delicately cooked it was just approaching raw. I don't know how they did this, it must have been a sous vide or some sort as it was the same done-ness throughout. I'd eat cooked salmon all the time if it were like this!
Sous vide was gonna be my guess. I'm like you I'm not a big salmon fan unless its raw. Tuna too. Both taste so much better fresh out of the ocean. But a restaurant like us does a smoked salmon that looks similar to that and I know then cold smoke it and sous vide it before grilling it for just a second. It gets a crispy outside but is still raw inside. So good. This totally reminds me of that

As you can see, the French Family Meal has amazing food and wine. It was all paired beautifully with French wines but yet the meal is all very approachable, even if you've not had much experience with French food or wine.
We aren't huge fans of french food but this looks really, really good. And the wine. I'm not sure even I could have kept up.

When it hit 6pm it was time for our 2nd Food and Wine event of the day, the Tailgate Tasting! It was a new to us event and it showcases cuisines from the cities that are playing against each other on Monday Night Football. That evening we happened to be there for the Seahawks (Seattle) vs the 49ers (San Francisco).
How fun and thank goodness you got a Monday night came with two great food cities. Could you imagine what they'd serve at Jacksonville vs. Cincinnati? :P

Day 3: November 11th

We were up early and headed to MK. We loved all the pretty Christmas decorations throughout the park. IMO Christmas is not one of my favorite holidays because I find it very stressful. It's not like Thanksgiving where you can just eat. During Christmas IRL we have to rack our brains to think of gifts for everyone and mail cards, and figure out who's hosting who, and there's a mad rush at the stores, or stuff is sold out, etc. So it can be a bit of mayhem.
But Christmas at Disney is much more relaxing, you can just enjoy the beautiful decorations and festive spirit.

1DUj6LLaGkC4J4GdK0a8v07k3BDseqzyi-5WHOd48h7DRq6Rft3oTI3UwXqfb8cX-DpOqcD6QEUdZUCLxtqOSN2pQvbwDbO_etD-zYw7SghbsFy63Uaw4Zl5P1MBan4rnkpxQ81SCxi1_dRRzTaBruCwvO4ByUtrVEBSz1Nwuy6cxod59fOOduuu0EKqt1KbhQorG_ef8EZBWTA40oyVgerRnWPCLzt7dGUnYcbPEjCpqHOS5lLeYuhkYB8MmCCAQ1co2lwJtO7exvV8HvjYdZ_N0_CaqLylXyEjAYEuE7xjr4V0JLmb4DvJbqRgMTenONo_FfJxZ038l4hgnin3Ty4SlZrv3egW9oZczMYU_ZyRQBJ9Z2qezNe4GiSY0WkAudrMtZBsoThAyTyHPzI7UroqbapSgFYwJaPgeFN4LpDEQOFaToAZfVRco49IlFFbjO-2mmnE0vs87mAsmevhyd2MGlOVVKceP5-g3agBp6ZO0CzZ0o2HwudCHOy0TdYTX45OIHK14BHxsQUMek-SUuXdgGmuQXAUiMMIDQGFc0WB45g-pTcGaGezycDkFioA5QPkEyynicd3E2R1bdhO_P6l3s2kYe2vDvChp9iIio1JV_LL7IiMmiouvkN6FNBO3arT46101w1_FdLOIVCuvm3FQBw-WI333A8TFSpb_8qIXh7kNW-bi-aQo8AoIfuEensX4j46OMU0jXyxpVnJ5ZNcuz2wTgdWAscmCNxFBc0sfs0XxpItJRwP=w454-h605-no
d8SJgHRxf5WuBbSTfKKYw3bAEPGLdkgdgWL9aQdH7pVwci9X-OrYJc3KKhAAgbS3tvbCwKZ1R7Vb9TjtoZ0tbvunAHp_Wq-q9C0NogvN5jZLL5Ee5ecQzvdwWk3c9ruW3GXkYOhQo4Y69cjT12M3_cTFnrf4fFg5wYThRiOQmbqQamu631hGHXO0XocggdFJFmyeJAWghX9WLIL9d-HzdsmTL3OsKXwZnJhjb5hUNxMwgetLVdnFkWJqwSfqgzFGSvldZYVai0aKPDBgnK5sLvRPruAvnTO5bVoAvSeFxEY-bORpISXDQomk6FA5TUwJrblUTJARHJucIguw6v6FhhJJfzb7hOFdpZCjO2FS58o0b-XIuP4epqW-x1iUpmDPNur7wsLLNcr0u8RMDr2F1oEjS36r_l04zjFktPx8Q6u_4WUpoZpnmtwXanTZBx0S_zh6i97qXXVZ3KA5TmEu2Z1XAqRvkd2PLK1FT0xcwugXSGKv8_bLSdGrdYaR6jhXhInEMmBBB2_OrvpILzcne-Sp5KX9dQeyWX0npNTvIiZJ9BuALi99XBd8erZ0HcRe-_j6FIKnkY5YSo1YLwBkrNeAcirFbach8xn5vsOfcFVOykRtfgi5eWnFk0NNbNV7uB0YzyR49U_IQHkylIiJD44OSellrZykYr5w21Qu-bMvg_ukD3lj1l4iN4fSwto91hxpWavv8mnyuOiIpEkmJEGi3txcW5EfTNwv3hfzmMZCUBJQFdHnojhP=w454-h605-no

We took a walk down Main Street enjoying all the decor.

That's when we also got this picture:

d7H-C4ezpxzBvab1gODGJLabGMFLt22lKSgZTLWUtfW8nQcU7AXerXvXmpxcrptvN3bGaehL7uCOTpdmjitJ2U16b6DJJoSMJB4vimJqKbb9Td0Z5GUSjFRPA9xe0MI0x-7fvCLcQEOn_9VAx7HHirb_s-K10zGa_rz4bHEZMQ6G6YLyzVhKMIqf1XMyFmEjseeofi9OCFgp1DPBN7omr34WL6zE4BM8ypWFEL496Kw00bK4jKoeGeONLtf5FCwiL1Uhk5bgTLFxUnHiJwVCKk9aZ8ljJ8tUmev_-WQsZ2DUFMv8Jcf1HU0DmlMHwJrn3JkpqMO1PksChE8GCl1Qg7GuPR_jbmwHhVwNo7zkSyAEdF7V8CSxQkMKJr7rm4jAGpAs4DUDPP17Ah3_FsH4AMPGnWLeTWdCxU14KbYbBP1RGo_e28y4N5OMbF-F4Z6MW5_NKqNDLknXBZx_KxIVLQt2NXBgumezG9UnsX4S6KORR25-XOr4x8QPM0NzdbdXJ1tHq0VcVMkry93lK6OTEDry3DvR4yx8b3-eN4lj5aikz1PxrWdBDTs77N7WA1rT4E1Xe56BvospUhqPSGqo0z_WavErQdkMlC-B7F4kMY931aM-m18L4rHZGRGo1D6_sqiN5durLXb3LntCYAz6KHYVu6f1495KXX2ZyqzymO3GZ1sb4oh4REqP_66iQazn-Fk9ttPrkgAgWmqQWXwX0joyfxs02B59R0j1jmPwZ4TLXmmLmiX35PIX=w404-h605-no

We stopped at Sleepy Hollow to get a Fruit and Nutella Waffle. It's been a while since I have had one of these but I don't know why, they are so good! The fruit is always perfectly ripe and the Nutella in the warm waffle is deliciously melt-y. I think I need to get this more often for breakfast when in MK!

RCGM1yP-pgDg3t3cA53DETz9zD0MYrz9YnPp1TEnO2TipgvFERAZq60mrRrA-VybtdpHDDMWFtOKeSDkaxbOYBjKJiMTx2A4FXxfYq_diwZeZI9lg2avAyTFmc36K_Mo0Smr0w0e2v2bno-YFwrY2xfKZIXcb0cXa5Ui_w54eF7hhd1Pt_fUpJA5ENNUEwfbdU5qgjtIAjxM4sVkM1xsxP1ZG46-GRXVAgtsmIpmugNoIqH_rHmO4KFa1QzMPnWMf024rAyTsLtatmZVXFAfvAnj7eHtFr73MnzWf4kOlmImcTS87xmU5hx7P4nUk78vKrGUXbBc8jT3r6l1h_ypq0mWqU-xbfI9HA1j26JXR6vDh0wS1_c9ctpimv94_DMIbBesDCGkcz5ZbPuIf4sBnwV1R5njC8d-Bx6Koxh0tx7y5gSQnlpK02JuD4SpQIynjC9j6hz_iUp0zuBDdtmGc-GRiV_5cZLyye2_rtaXDag-GH0UwYncaCwieYwmNICmyVBUkrvJuOWvuDOXecpmdM_kvKFNpHtEaLErd7wLWTz7CLAqg_W6qvMNLziKVqWSP3dTKQjsmDt6gOEjkHjeuRApYYApBe1woMJCrUJ5Y8JEvk6fonvD9nER5VVipQW6C7g3sXZTHDl_8rrwYvLXbUSjQErx_bRz18l_vyAfzamuax6Zts1OMmo2YnUFtNfuEK1xakbWsheq-4A9xNBjMzoxTDlCJVsMBKiyG3q3Dsw9XY_D8jH__Zzj=w454-h605-no

I love this courtyard by Tortuga Tavern. I like finding hidden spots in the parks that make you feel like you're somewhere other than a theme park. When you show friends this picture they think you were in Spain or Mexico!

HTNGfxqdoGXiRg1-ztMBtkDWTIofMN6PhdjZL5p0JxvOVP4XlVtSotsh0MDgRWsx9S7hDx_Q3LxuQVTqipH_WKEcJ0tGbXTjuH77Bq8iOxc02JqaFueRcTD5TjXyQTAMPDMhnzgCniHtt5PR28ey-qb0_6vkEk3VIvEsdw0HfW-PjIZRhSDHAYzy84qFL6my2jgT8lmJ72uQGyuZK2_SUCjNyfrG_H2W3LoiYwISG7BCyhYvA1xLZMRhhFFnABmaID7Ri3Top8_QbwlcvedYgIZu9Phe5skhkDyD8RQ8Q_nJjtIgrZes7qQ-Jhd8wwR9nbrTQHH6KFUNLzBDzt1xK-JV4thVKZYCOfSh8CJFZ75Gugi4Gt8Sbj3rhUk3qndd41HHSxHEzbzOmuYf_o3O8bGo16B005pLVskx2K5l4YODKkxnlPEsWgfuKl_WZZRBNUnhDYo2Tib728BUcJA9MBkci3mL5ugYP00EmcOzMGm9wciLbj892JIn72j-025GLkCGhJHNWOPHjA2riCfWE1RdDVjrFqJShaDE3sadxsHnp1QmSrdAn28O5Az_MotEeGYKgFfMGIsrjLtyWnwXBE0Yy-x20gPR8NaSZpPdYpiiwOYH2T_80NSBGs8V_LMBJxtDUNVfNtkkA1tGvOXegkONy-W9h_2nZHx0-HptR73cHHLEDzwOxMhZN9AizE3CCF0pbcrnSEh0nfUHr6mHb5qsyZHUZnyP6cFd-e9y0oiSUHGkwboFbEdE=w454-h605-no

We rode Big Thunder, Pirates and then Mine Train.

MFkKLc_GDiMaaqlaDIBpnBmE_ku3FKTvhCszkbTAvvEhz5dGwi_XCJXb7sL99GEGwSNheSeFnyHpv5ZShAuWwt9T725rhf_ObVybb61ChzEsOBoOIn_1M6N6MusJjDRStGqcndb9cDTFjUd9VVHcj5Ykl-ZGxM_BXKlyFqJtI22ObrnV71KWVBr2ag-IXBe5l8QnSRUec8Zoowj2dxWJ47qcqCN6vXv9-hTLuYWTpPD1ae2W0hTbSbycNrJP836z0XvNlNbe-zpIbarZZCWWGyzVjC6EkCLKzcciqvLU0OP-51xRwPpk7R4xTKsEZ1PA7BPOhQlsnynwtIZlbVy90VdAspMlmHiFbp9dBuH_lnqoukBmThGo3zzdd1slqPJnjjZ3lsn73wWwvlwyeB-lW9wgzN8VkJ31UJ2tckopH_n7yvLNVT_mUBMWZLb9-Hi5r-wJ5zCbkNUtoQLSVFQK_OE3otFcdX-whKZyVTNgarYC3z0P-OuShtwkg-cVc1GgMXv3EH_K4VXOY4q0q5tpX6_yutD5CUi4OjV8LaUfluV0UELmYLpFs_DSpG-YdiTYMirmymFpfGkmLB1qTyVETo3E7H_Z--sFnoOtYhkwerMuNgrrJ4fS8HfuAhBJzkTCtYf25beLE9YM7Y20lqnVCaips4FRwjXUx7P9KX8GwzE6sAaEp5u5RtjgLjKKd6-SiRxINE08xFZhj7qV1kgxGkgDQ2WEePNhp1zSMcqAQYxH-QRriW0bv1Yn=w404-h605-no

We then headed to the Jingle Cruise. Here's what the Skippers were having for dinner that week:

ro2TGuxFD9Wkaa3NXqz0jZyYx4x2OKmChezERZMzAXcTgogp2QoFwmqtJQNHiN6RamU31PyULKyQX1XLSpqbCXL-FuPJmzGjxR_BvL8PGU9VPkEPESpkMmCcCcKBOqwee9J1XnIKtvtt1D0CamVPTwOQAew90CVwf9W9qZ2ilWaou60cgj8BqMXY1TNmqy0klGWb0drH9DbEmQjkJgZZvsrkTDas25rIuAO8uLbBm8bQBJK1oyuaHvYyGueICqi8IJm3w0sUWJdZwYtoDt0J_vmmwbM0RU-kLjsUlFW3LYB5_CCmRUhriJeSKWxGrzPIHA9SSArO2qzzRrF4GwFXUtqrhFO23f5rgyUqRiQc0kq3zCS0tgaBXMNhGZ_DS34Ywn5-uV0kYib9cT_w1OKB2iANdoTIJTXBI93pF77-LMJKlnyaT9lrES5F4JOpfd3nyBaxb0F6_HNqTSen0OlhQCImxuEFOG4D84UPQNvkZ7O5A6gxEXL4wXUVeeutmQX5Slm08ZYuQRd5pURuoRLu0E0kzKAS6k3QZdgbOVTeeSp8c9UFVe9_e-6IMMsooqk_zvAABLYbIJdlK6DKaVdBS83d12eDCDIx6dQxj5ZDkkgdLh2JJ1wvtvs5e1XwV9SDbLHbJRj_O3jEALPVqneK0tiLGczafhb-S77bOxmtkGeSPiQVXoP8BpUEDUdV2Ev0-o-ZbJUbRVh800oZLzS-T_7M8MBbvSLoT0rTmxYo6SEGzQBOSs0T2j0a=w454-h605-no

I'm not sure if they were sick of eating the same meat for a long period of time, but I doubt they could quit cold turkey. But I'm sure they will end the week...stuffed.

Thank you, thank you, I know, my jokes are amazing. There was no fowl play involved, I swear!

We went to Storybook Treats to get one of these Peter Pan floats. They are really refreshing and I like the chocolate feather with the lime swirl.

_ZseTqV7p1uju9tTo8-si5WI2-GEqFxH76JVI5guX97NonZ157eddZhBrYFR8zPqwXjb_YwowngxtXvYXZaTBIFjQEKbTDjNbv8EYRtIeBXjJK0sPdMeMyMie_K061Sy_Luw1wVAehKCwkMhznEfX1vIfzHG3C-x2AgwNaMxgow41l4BCd5_dx-PY-6pgFTNMEzk9se-jMl3KnUtvM8t0KKAJFL0Orij1PQ8B-TJpmtj_PS1QPBPN4y5dMoUH-xzH4eeymqY0PBPDud6RODt7vmDhkaKMhZ1WZlSNXBf98CkUyoa_Mnpun8u9m6XwkP66fz96_erDfEhXn-t9yH9a3_FHPEbjwjuwf4pHb84ZhHjILmjOSYa_IP0r_dW7wg9onK7hCiS--tKn2jaBHzB_UEfJnPM4048yOdBUV9RFbfxMdz5gdzYHVuQfTRg0VomqQHSFiPqTfJzEII-Q54-duOpZ1M6tozBiaT1MUOdovu-i8y5v3_n3R6rOTLIDLqB_oT_cYk5ahQduiyUTdZCItMBm6KhWWIjYEcJVXkjmFiturAb2YPCIdX7etXAZjw5M2SxgdibOCSdSJ91NqsC3aanULTZl--dKH-VwqQoay6H1ubRNOo3VGapdI8h_-ezsrYLg_QElg0F330UpjBK3pkiwfYur6zDPKbgIJb48pGCt4yTj061vpDqSZ2ZT2GM450k8QeqKwVKTR3RKWUAbWN0IKaBOLoBdp1QxlXmp9QAFiLWs_H1JpaC=w454-h605-no

And then we went next door to Friar's Nook and got the Creamy Bacon Mac n Cheese loaded tots. We usually get the pub tots so this was a fun upgrade! Steve and I shared this as a light lunch because we didn't want to ruin our appetites for Takumi Teii that evening! They are definitely quite heavy with all the cheese and the loaded tots!

Q8wfqYmTy1jC0EkVy9ylGp1c5mfozeJhYgTL9fkj_N7FmEpiPHUDGT_hqvpGjWNdTfZE8Lrp76mjrGXgqiOaYXAtjlXuVkQiTkQ5L1R80PB7NWkRVrHi40K--s_2PJLTKytKi_XiU9kmzDJh0H5u916XPz7DI1qNmOhfyiWBIp9cV7kGuq5gYc7H_9O-hO4LsjqBVx1-JsCurAjPypYNv6sjBB6MRaUYFl7Xass8QzeSd8EgcR4cqzSLPgv0YkuPCt0g0VGKHEdxzSPJTFqWPegWGVTup-_TLuUVK2zD6J3Xea8WmpAwVjQTheAa7-7Oq-5GTW3fSrpcOZ8jF5CWEfdc0jWIuu_uMQMnF68zP6xTSYHIDYiwHIQB0kG1MMNEAua4cRA_4pCp2U2Db6aWGeZL-K6Okx2JAPgzI5QVtIpEcQilJsHNaasvAwUYtxEg-BLI41q6Dqyl2mQZACkj0BrXVPctgA2QCkMh_kJwosGtBhQNKSt3LglZ9QHbrBJCRW5oyluUM0OB302EMzIvLpIRPxeXVTlDRJM28dbuT5UoY0v6diFfGV6B5hEMjoxES1Y5dlhqJSn1U17VlzWR4a07YyXzD2rc1yYRGD0_Ds0pcl_3TeRBb4-s0XE0MUjjziQmr_NGn7mtPpBGnNhOo4y3HDvVEvrIRXaozWaiCMmSDr5I8K47NENQCsdtCmwOCSzWPu8A-2KukEF55nnsd-OT0y0gBXQ132zCUDdzARRaD75nHlYdRHtR=w453-h604-no

We decided to head over to Hollywood Studios to catch a few rides there. So we left MK and took the bus to DHS.

We made a beeline to Slinky Dog and soon we were on!

4j2DjW6zV7aea53X4v_WtxDqx9xZMxb3RRx8OW6QBNpxxlWdj1QCf3MRd7eCkwSfcjdjj5h1gqxzFVTRYaqIssLTp6KRgG7AwdRIIFJU5rVzhzCNCrmXrF4OiLy9fswnBHmO1a072dxd3WprNE7ufDkziSdrXVT16U7rUBlPVGDP1uFN4fFEXCZcZ11xbP-fUW3e7gFGNVCxzSFG9rVrvEVKQJHqBZmag1vsaFDcp7hKCmbOKILKaYIlTKWSutqkwD2PNg-5-bMj1oR_L8h4Npes9q7X2PzPssEd5Qz1E5Lp6iYrJlnioWbTRKcYXg4_K7pqoqcIe3cQ9M5iYfqQYXRHjJyFyncUlug6DZ-eyfQzdcwYOf9Ux7coT0RaUVaRzNbqZM1cffmfc3AkvJFSIxd0_qulGi0aebrC_N7tLVKks_tNFjcWehJO-hPEQ0dTANsylZr0nGXTRFIMe7BBGkZk2rAJMrCgEhfAFntIXnzGoiuLStqrk4yJ83Hv3vEWGzMRVM_30ATOd92Z1Gg1Jo6vXOgjS0WPeTNFRrxGzhxXTYlrpvRTeb1lx9uSeriVw4atVq3Xxj3kTqFCRXglWXRGptEMhTFqOVFzFBvIZm4aqtMiIKHMBXa7HbGc0XWXC5tYRuYgyyD8gzTa6ToM8dQrLK0QTvDLQezuYoEO0Vmj0XUF30I3ursiqzQgt6pZ8cfFbrZwpJrsGYVnJVIO415_eVGUvH07fxAfCLt8EW7kQ-jMEZO2x-XB=w453-h604-no

We did TSMM again and I think I still was the winner.

17u-VY-KKML9yXHUD3JdCXGBU6tY5nYVR6JFZw_4ImXNaYuj0IGu2FVLhjGnPk_mczs49L0RPraN-5Tbwd0QiK6u4FrJPovXaiPUkQu00paypBCxrz1E0M-2jutpicdbhWJ-rr8LkBHT8klhornSWH77ws06jTmsVyW0Ya7tVBHEWyLfr2UTG3Oo0s1xe1WDdn0Hkh27E0NaBv5IoLDsMRhh-qQTQfBz43qnlNwoxYGcJborHoyYCzax7CLIY_N-yQWNKALCDZZ9JUVyYNlpStmOGB7Hc5QYSFerutnSXNazmrtgQCp-P0WA8RDEA1GIH1wWT5-ErtE78fnrToObMO9LvUWUvtH_H4W3_cKvivGLK2uHqxmFQizzOVR9EW9DTLTcY0KnBWvtvUoqyLM6PEBgbOHPcdp8IHmiIuFRg3PVHAqX0mr7sTAiGKp49bzzBeqkKxhHxOWitMk6GTNMA9IctA8CHuyR00cstZTCb59Rpj8F5n-_pLGXLK_pDD6Eq1Mr48bMWSpgfXPGuFur_YbW-33eHgg7tRoVpjMfgJVKjRHbsKfBgj-2cmglDWya6LtoO2Q9I-cdu0wAMFoqGiuw78OUXwViCMliPYf3uj4Z1eo9DmdkSjYk_-Esh6RxdELjqnEMblsqrsIn2mFPpscexvMdyK59CdjJfNX5CJO3WnuBStlYyPOOd7IADZjtl5jBcJB2EvSm-LxZuNE7FTt_skCUiGmGsUuIxSxkekuBjfqJvOspNxWu=w453-h604-no

After that we went to get backstage passes to Aerosmith!

RCBKen_kC7Ff4ewJfmF0MKauuGkYEyo0CqjY0mKT5_ZLETeR6TfrPQ52ACxfr6odDmVqt9RDces_rHCdePxaBusVE4AOwOE1vtikK9GE3Dz4EYtbrlzUzSf-hGjU_DJ0hrvNgw1VLdxIoW6MyEVhfZycGRrPV8xKDk6jTZ9sNv6PJIQ7i54mMOc5qB0zaJ6j5iDt7Kft1BFS1cP7umeGMjWCrr0ptFfxAxNLkjswwsSiLMjUNByZlr92B-lUzCc69so__ZaZlTQan-EruUofFKWdVzrzOENjrA3sxvLitA9oOrVLOCn5QvY0omts0XAy9-39i_FSZkk1cYQYgOtRQz4qdA6nTTsGswtB94bi31PGFrH9SDkCJFg1BwcGgJI7RqZ4lasX6rCcHK9THrq95fozU7GSuCkoH7t2w_m6ePbDSQ99yfZHh-RQvHz3bfSO-RwRmzzJmCxG7ke8MxJMffuovvZqgNvEfqT8OKDdumxwXIBT4hZ2ScsGGD8e5tE3E2q2lH21zs3u8HVKvbOZgzVpHq2gnCitvXEE2k2_O_O6JtqcYuA4E5nUepNMYXQ3cp-HXNvJLk3AbRHAVGNhBVewZtuTNpASC6rVGY34RxzuPT1_TPk-HnUCgaDtAenC5aLepyIBQ0MpSYEclK_ENNezGsUCQ4qyR2A52m2LbHnwUspNHRPnMJbudoqRktVKPMgO6ly457vjUmpvZwDPv6vBwQ4Ta1Y366zxOQECcd-dUQ0Vc0GW37MF=w906-h604-no

We were doing our best "Castmember finger point!"

After a couple of fast-paced rides, it was almost time for our early dinner at Takumi Tei so we left the park and hopped on the skyliner. Super quick commute door-to-door!

kZpxYYqFhiiRs0htSe7IdixCuPO712-sA1GL3zl4czFV4P_tjjWbwIZyn4j9NPsoTcF59ywdyaSYxxJZsjLLiKo3vewf6ht4UvoW7MAdRUGXh8E7cgmDf5DvwC5vM0Y-WuPsUBinNikSd-RMs3JXb0WlBMo-zMgrtCXPrla2OFGZ9eirQUNe0pW3IwPgyNslknGRLaWuLpWfyTVOI6MEFUoEeXpfTkPcN8Y2BQtqSnTLwfNFn0Vi_53fOtiBDXrO31rYVgxprqliISO6VOOl7mdPlhERwmVqqw8OdTtaRejZhieet_XzWm76TFG0qFc_Py4anIn8h0ixam3GOVstw0tJ7ZSdKB0OcTlYTkYmWjPDPoDajBj3CEU8zNUPDqYRk2YB78-uTJoMgMiuGFKcNAJkZhjYZ0vpHHlssGLfk-M3yuAZdaBnqupIvMSXJuDo6ot_HU2W2TaKt6KWeskQtU4mldUqzVV_EvgAU-q4rZ0cho3QtrDxCgpk3yWEYL452tkpg2x7QTfgPhBhOQz1U66tvgDh-Hg23lZcuz_ZSwOrpyOHqAsE13bmLCbNSgbOuYWE8OA9HSxT58hIUHXCftgWLExQJqTKLck_QgBGBe6h8VhCswuKLDIi4zSi3vBtza0sWxRU41P7LhwziXWF_MLUY8rU3IehJI0nyvt8HAW2d3ruCvaNlLp9LoVObZ7nJx4iF03-jETaPhyU26R73RVpY51t4LouqkPGRcnkG_H6Ew8vElarSRU8=w453-h604-no

We made it into Epcot and met up with our friend, Chunkydust, who, like us, is also a big foodie and so we were all looking forward to this exciting new experience in Japan!

Takumi Tei Dinner

Entering Takumi Tei you are transported to a different world - it is completely zen and you're surrounded by beautiful wood carvings. There is a lot of natural wood in the restaurant which adds to the Asian craftsman style decor. There are different "rooms" in the restaurant each representing the different elements. I can't remember which one we were in but it was the room furthest to the back.

slENju7YYTGGEdKEifHd-BtuRrReZgcUC_6GqjaaHbKSYdPaDX5n2yGw1XoV4y6TZvq33VGdC9lTSxgCqregBJ5ODi9f6slSvYz7HA5kt130-xdHEZY9jtl_JFDPLkCX6Dz8lbTYvOmh9l_UA7wSUb31Dm-7YutxdqvMNpcMe61RuRmtJLiNoxLl6su-36mt8QlCXTpnOwmb3sqX_CTXmzrLL25IgNBUU_d3aP1dCjkoRd_eLNdgPeYRMwOjYYXYvKg7bPeSnneLibcwtdGcYu0fL_jGO6dM-qOKZs1uVK-eT5HNfJolP9N-LZP3IVkTVpnpsp1CS51-2srVZqfufCfoMiKjop9Vsb0rT5HKnG9kFoM4-1SV7Gg50PX260ljwFwhmZJzA2UN1BQnmE4h_q-RTJaDbIlG91Z_LkqdFx1L8aM3pqsHJz5uOA2npgN-kN-KLPAJxHFQacAcexrCJhZJkyQ-Trp7YynrXV4hdOQdEsUT5ypy9wYl8_PTcdCCZE9QEdk180FlohHSOgkd74Rgka98NohxIy8xA7HKhi7lda9YXXWY2hUPUA-Gy-N2A9Nft2la9MAXUD51iquC4cHtTxVqUprnltpuryc5pcIIxpYm70E9XMVdF4coEiQ-rGnfAvcR-rUdWm9V2T4QjQ-weHyUz9QFErvLbHe8gHsjM4qvtFbxWgS_Z_M8flmhVubBB3cf8jmchz5iSfnsEcrSXg6EM0JnIxqiKj7e6GG-u2DKaazm1zIY=w453-h604-no
BKJW-fkqzjU9Iljbhg2g60JmVAmO9nnl0iOYU_Qo0uVoljqUeKoqMRD4AJnY00A0KO2SodzOLFBKGIsleIqvGHAnt6ClN77CsnnhSiLUHnd9PimDnVRTsBJImRsgCqM7asJlSMrGeft4D1gKyxfaIQQ8q2CddkQG9broFgbwhHvu5s6wEHDO06TZWgfdtSRohqqS8WPnGcjXJHvscQB6ZNS_fvKrDnc1kwv6Bgjlqo7WEpZ3V92LPgfe4Vtt4EHC6MS1kc9zq2whY2Jp9lt9cRh8PFB5ISeGoZ2-SPZoVwsVguTM6mmf4pe_jiAn8EDj-PYWImHHH-19t5mICDzpV7pxhxV5wE435z0rGMlispp1uo4FCSbQFWDDYYxDztU7nVOUagwA5QDkQwSs2BfurPDOpEWgQMnDLJFRSwdYeW3wJExkz6LD-wIU-b3JzEDGpLZ9LmHknqIcofsDBKhmDJST1iGdr_IN0A3blKWPmFPtLAvOWHrrXF2zAuW1S1Nl0Q1y8gqlqf7VR3yl8MjekJWLKMDfI9A1Y9TH2lZI38u08T57lUV4G60sUdHZrfrZmetlFTZwy8w-U_watDj--Qf7gTt--s5PMUa2AOv5FYTJnjCJE438W06qv2gjqAREK6yuENrUW9qOTKei1ufzftSJyPMaswXZi52qqZ8FrCmLuNLQ_KnyulOeIRXdNTbl8Ng1up9mMNVB3dKHK1G2WO2eOPoNT-lcNdJWDKF4sOf9WY2VYwGtAeJM=w453-h604-no

Although this is a signature restaurant, as with other signatures in Epcot, the adherence to the dress code is a little "lax" - we were dressed nicely (well, Steve threw on a collared shirt, LOL) but we did notice a lot of guests in their park attire. I guess it's harder to attract guests if you have to get dressed up especially at this price point so for now it seems the dress code is "as long as you're covered" lol.

C20FlO3JEYRTG6zy_o9dz1-uuXO4FZUAY78PD8utwYwULs-n1LNLh5JgVYZvEoGAizKIRUBicYGSCZ52d20hdujYOMRHnGRNnZbpRaz7ceVYlrJIWXbSkq7B5DhMdJaTLYiQnlAbbljjVMwkRPSTDNzosG2x48JbIkqoGorA3wm8hWgbR3PaVgQZ0Ek7r8kHaEWwx_wURALHNi89srRCZT6UPrWmsZ3sji3ilqI3qI05mjVnwOqt_1ggsXpuycC2JmWtBBuNX8xBHoWLFrWGLD9YlqtJTcabkg0R1z40gVzgzbh5_I4J2OUM--fFG8GxoA8O9F1owyUGYnh0gs2rfHLSsna-oC_72Xb7ZFUJbTZfT9y-Cb6-dHYSTQBgxx-v7w3lClMjoN_k8iOQ0myQ1U5GHsOZbsDa8Da3sEHTZ_4dcxTjSJGa2Rl0kH_HK-_aYM7KJ7uYZhLWjper5yB6jN_vh5-qkYqGj4eCrgagJjccz-eT3uB6Xa_-o2en_EyCTX6O8R0MWq_rQOfMuD4B-CkFLzUAHBvh8MoNYfmuQYTHx7k4IQsumY52WvdmPPAZWKVpeUD4bOioZNdUQqLzmTsBNQ4yK_DJOyBK6leDX823BRRuN-fVlUSDGotc__RDf7PcVj8Rjm8ayhgL_ZnuK6ypaCec_EtFOw6uP4f2OIopuYjRT_GKZGfFC1prmo3pylvhMWoogTGplxjIascYeV7MUR9XdwkV7Eiq9pZIy8YQ_x1LuIclsSN3=w453-h604-no

I thought the place setting was very cute with the kimono style napkin presentation. Note, that always your robe has the left side wrapped on top of the right side. Apparently if it's the other way around you're attending a funeral...your own! LOL

nQi8LHFJtJnMNsbe33s24M4LAMeWiKP6FpqVmDAOSGS52ndMGeWNtmiUVxkjaGZybiEx2vS3D1BBmmlwOABxg3BV_BChT_XAK-PbE3TTpDE-6onMzca45mrfXC-XpP8ZcyFkHZMWjdmi53_clDdzlk4RG4ydhvKeVJTLRcmL0dUapN9IjGaSzi45yLO4eYmjP3S0EDwK0t6hMCe2F0jlZBfP_K3vKdiOejvF3y7o1tUlQf9IVxgWgG9KD5brwfIWvlwOR9Iqsd7WfMzLOWuz9WeU3sYoZWicAZsluXAvrfWtW4IhEOXCgDqDOn68l1DTmE-XU6N09zE91nqAnEZrC6PH917aBsdn91y0skRO6jGwYIbnedOAaKW1q8aVBVjy7lXwCJs2HpF99mjXAomIzRF8MfQPdCHcEIE_f_K5SvLPAOEVPZblNCBcbXmAJ0huL2CTU03cTWRAnMQ56AwXVqZ_TKw0YN1AHsUC8wSGUzIMGPHnDNp65pUl9tY8Y2cnlQjQsLw0mtV23nvUiEMcLY70_cFQYGxJVxWqUq_4f5O4Rb0pqvC-Enm0zAx8AmJtG5_LP285jfEAHpd0mJBPEEwx1iQ_dna3nl3EjTok9gOLvi4SoJTIWuRZNJVWfKY_KnYFtkSrD7e_UStsmC5uKlIv1GSCWfrFYc2A8fsHSLBLjUrcd0VGuUcJICZcfo_3-kDW7y_3OuhdsRZ7cDHaOW514toG5kRGgmvGPfKB8E6G8VVX5GFvdc1C=w806-h604-no

BTW not many of you know but I lived in Japan as a child. I was only 6 years old and I lived in Tokyo for 3 years. I went to an American school but I learned a little Japanese and loved living there, and I was exposed to all sorts of local culture and cuisine. It was very exciting to be a kid in Japan so seeing Japanese cuisine embraced so widely is great for a palate like mine who loves Japanese food!

Below are the menus we looked at. There's also an a la carte menu but since we decided we were going to do the Omakase before we even set foot into the restaurant, I don't even have a picture of it, LOL.

5zjaFwRlVxok759_Omtac5bCNZW8ZGAWrRrupvEyJGH0yQtKRDmp_VyomGGisk9G7tJQN9zM3TQvRmB5Ju6hUdWFdBNvhjcbcC-eKCRn0pNdANxUf7WRB0478fesG0UKV_MSLgTe3BqjqsZZ_ArqL2UY32AXwkYQDdiloTPEsp26zUSJzlZD0keQ0oycd79hju02Ae7z9a5RsagEkg_tY7uUuSDXfSFpFYHzdm-xCKO7BaGTIjGTAqUjz2HEeIpwa3N1rcL8mBEwXnebVSpwnYMA7cQXhh3ATgluCmxellI1HTZNyt5wEHA_0Ha0slLT65CHt5-IogNwEms5FkwyzZQu-e_xr9Bd4-XZvEKj8xzfHMBIuHhw6DswDHD9EdKI2mGqiEcAMJwBE5G2AgGNqYU0gnea9qw5vud27K8w27--YjCQ6-afMj7DVw3BCsDZGcAKos0KWZIA1aOOHINvxnAlPMIFMNotG1-4tctik7I7IQU3X2LoU5ZFBFSCnWPmET71glehLY7x06Iv9L8U0i08yWpgM4QU2utm67XwWMgnt97LzT_DQATHowMIyHWjiiV9Dp4Ih_jVZmsao5ot6XRB8B_84b2DLIqqqFyGBFAzntiFy2x8vLV73sjBMkvewS8AsXaYQZtaEqQe5jho4DTWH8hmTEfEclU1LcHu5dy3cZmiBrMGE1Pr_bT8E4PyJl2THCTAzHIXfKpEw2RBkrUV-4uUjaT8sZO0njGZUSkwudhnQoYBVEcP=w453-h604-no
N-idY3g8lOwVlwtjXdw_M2c7Phx2j7bc3FH21PTfa9Jswb-Y_xmRRtQUvoiBAmtPSW0-GDTjZ8Dv55_yYo1M3z6YpFUNbuPK90GLT2t-a_c9G7cNXouYoi2QIPrP8_tnq7cnLzb_mB4ViR1fbDyjwyi7PAAZhkRm-ppbOl5KK14fLXGRmPwk-gVQpTb90xzcxQJbzrv7_1exhgHsTH6458ubdXGaWcaXJ1tWR1FGelxyrsyYy0Idc5FRLc_PfNTM7hue-R-9y9xGSd2-lW6DrgM_yGt1lw_5XOe0waFb2aGrnG_YKVUhWo_b9tKh5nWEgFTSRy5bUs_ir1BE-z7WamjfyPtSbZjb9cgpd7PcKup4nvTEmUIMCLhYeUGidijokE2gK8gnSHxJqascNPdA3rGu-jnzIOm8jcNGyC_NfKs7kNEY6Np8E-0mY7y4IO5D0qNsE0vsf4KJEqjrCTHMmCVaOO8a_V_zO75DCaPukTJzThHPiUsE49r6ALrqPpOw-9RYIHVb-cdlXee1StwOaihiryYWHvVMqfo8EJA7a4KocHdkUbqiW0V8hyRr0KaOxHF4gFkJ_e0KXkWitdY8-fW84i_um1r-6cYUNLWt-KIutSHOr1eF_WPHwWgNrIq1qhRNLvKkhaK2Ol6ZmalLHm5kit3ND4R4um3AYlE3eLk4C5VpV0C9TXFnzRqnzbGOOSzv4YbZRHXNDs_d6vzXPfz827625gwjDm0GwlZOaOgkhNbVeMpeSUm3=w453-h604-no

We placed our drink orders as well as let our server know we'd all be doing the omakase. She asked if there were allergies but we all said no.

Chunkydust and I ended up with the Kochi cocktail- Joto Yuzu Citrus Sake, Rum, Fresh Mint, Yuzu Juice, Orange. It was really good and is probably the fruitiest drink on the menu.

H0YPEjWR5AV7ryCwy94i387NPGFCBuFPLVMUZO7bqHtQmXlZJPTjllOcffLxX7vaDtGXoHb3CwwymDoLNaLxX0sfCrQE3uEfD2OgA2GZ6MYpPFN_dpDuxZtVnq4C5nIbjWHuXg2HgVQuSemG8mYkYqFKAo3kbdthsNvk6SwbDG4ez_UvGCaocR1O-7a_FK89gYEnV2dtDC-Loz_jOUYFlF1MXJGBlqSv3d0LRGFPcOcLTH4mGvCyqUPYxOL0V-LKxx24wAzceTFXoHWxXb4vCigqlJO3tnYhM5GeO1SonCveGpsgKjz1G3Jd3V8GuV0ogn_2cNz4SpeWUYVDA-ZbFro2TwEFHt23gYgQZugkqgwHAd3QAEV7u0ReZo6VAuiBNtxvtpTaX8VST31MODhzc0ih2HoCqiDcdDVSvYq_Kxcvi3Bd-ZbF8qGpHsHnH9HUH_GaVs6CuirWZj8EhlzM19NMR4qiaW-cwN3PjH8IsDlPpFSFY-60ylg-lQFX9JIRNkzs7zzlQK9kiTvMszIIwa_84ntRpP7jt3cwyMg48_RRqxia1ppDUwxjAsAuA0tFZVlYhc1EfPv3QZNBkV36B3kWBJ4CMpXNdGeW8hEUVhf6aEXfWYWt8e6c9SsHeZCwDDpRUhUk9XG5tT0hMMWPu-M71i9OYgAEKLqKAqeOTx2X5eJK8FlemSs8C2awAbPyatM5xTX82_Ty0R8yiFK2yb5KVB3cy6bLSf6sDKv5AWvXJZl2z0o5WU-z=w453-h604-no

Steve went with a beer. He got the: Coedo Shikkoku Black Bottle

bH9pMAS2qUyFWSJJN0UsxIV2uK5PUMiOv7BFNqLYoML1UKsdWX_-RDvVTfJevpmfhW4o_HEqhU9rAzF9VCeKEC-KFI_gJ9cfsdkwdUR7Cgez0MV4hMcf_Ja1uxnI9e3Agzta9kLGSjYdFOfcpQeOY8Pwa7LP4buyV49beRTRLmWRDFlRNnCnJ1hmbGa2e7jSn3tLGMk-4bvqRUjyVHIiAzUgdwPOfz65Lg6rlr9vwVVwnax2YEBLDUdxFy8XiqtAm--BtDuu5nUOfrzTQlFtU3OHit1pcqaPVzdRAH5pSEuxfsF4vw4K2AVuAqfh3xiB8Flb5B1s7Crc-_BxbPebYYHJva0sf6kFxe5fP9mljZ7IU5im2zdAdR-Ch8bYnCyQ6WS7Kh8v6VA3-ZRgSKK4FjcKCwSALn8mkxelz5FVPxSUxETYcWSOih82vah2M7pbjZAygd-44oQ1-69Gayu-VOF1oAJbyhji6XB5z9YXpZX5xEWRXgW11bNEIDRZiQGCYVk62R8mJKqoJKWzXA6je_ekrBPbqK3sQWCfe5z_YYBx4X0XEzC6RQW3ALcMTgbP3GCYwpkboAcFPM13PON9TpkqgnEHOrUfyLeuVZhmGsszf0WuONxkrB7T_jw-G2de0Nb8bvYs2vTvf1sV3mYylubt6UStsRgyYddLqZ2fAxhCoD6QdiGcMkb0zk3HrE0-rbUEfbgJf25PnI209jWhJJ0JOng5E_YLhxV5HkdlXkF5ZaB7zJT-oVDz=w453-h604-no

The first course is like an amuse-bouche, or a tasting, called Otoshi and it is up to the chef.
I believe we got a lightly fried tempura eggplant. It was delicately flavored and really delicious and crisp. There is a subtle sauce it is served with. A great start for the courses to come!

hZCHVIEq68W7cm4aSJMKRAvy5pRkl-TAnjl76OwL1ZvAqNT2FQQccwxxz7wn3RSkEDdItwRR8sI1FVZNNa-Y5t_uEvDdVtkKBfaqMwmHf0OSrv44ZUcxdU38IwlV1YdP5iptsVK2tjU5D_Wf2iowdHl9btyaeWj1xtXtaAkl5Df1tVo7_uLhShEfdk-DiyVG_Q3DNV2KfALqzpEJrIOhe9DVmaxpezBSgz6joNHt1SwvxlCFgTT7vtM8nsci1dUWBfBrJ4U4UXAIxKeBzJPOvkSdNdTWb0c_asFdkTMNazYPciCtf7MFd1nkzXTj4XG8GDkG8VpYPv-9KTdig6HemHKAjTNfG6dmyvGLmN4zqVbMKfg6oLVVgQk9WDQqhSvvg-eWANLdAhQW9YbRo7LIKe-rEpvtVl50W28pgQmWgrmkCn1GoqMXfl2fOqwkAau_kvMMBU5piZmxvpg3JojO8K-5gkwsN4FTphkeIdKOTbEPwOIvjvxggBOL_DJyMdoPOVq4hgOxssfId3c020iMR1iCbQL7paVwo7FkyxefKWH7bDRPP2sHTZ05HVWi0pIwuF__v-wrVOILD3jUxXPQkkwYKi_LbRb6n0Mz7fsxGgu0EybkRmACJkzzBQpMDKx9codSNKGOsHjcIoBZB2GoXp7k18vmEpbN1fTg7Edy8PVRBZbx6_iUEuU_l3TAvjpggDoEtnFqPh2DGfs6wvAzmEgfaVslv3ZtoDNkblXB6t-zMSPMIr43Nk27=w806-h604-no

Our second course was one of my favorites, it is a Temari sushi sampler but the sushi is in orb form, which is rare but so freakin adorable. I love round stuff and sushi in round form was no exception.

5tb_mtNR0qxBWV_oBKyByzPnRy2hjILr_hUWnbFhNs84EKOhbTEmOHU1eES5hPAUqb2xAwKcO-bnWkwGrKWsauaPRiGkVr9YipKAwT-WbCVHZuRib82FGFXf20-gUgzscbuYksqNFnKPcX-_Jsqmt955V3G9cCnR_5HPYz5od2UK-MXhj0Rp8-2-5TkigZAsF3kfpWUsZ4j9UthWtl6KYttNuZCsPMN-9SZ1D5legFW1ZYmjubGjB_Oc5nqos_iitBial8LeXrB4P-wQfEa9E0zZ2xfPd8RfHRwz4d6tE5OOp5BP4PMCr_5K3soxxzzLjQlnjAFwJklC3VzrebzFFo-3LMo169MeY8ZcVO7a2i2lMtNT4EqK1tPE9ZootYWuv0MwqCojVuuOomcdnySZBmT-ts7tQe0JNWZR4FAxYD-YpH_Uc4CPLps47EI8eKTxJFFoNRp8mtBnHIktdktaueDtrOpbeSlFytQR_SJONLNUfQ3Fgvlv7WTL_nJ2G1FWxnhl32cx9KWEk-0JGRpSXgQZyo5uu8ouRD9PrwVT0x2tpO1kvmGYQcfj71aYM649GGou0VeONZRVUbHJMOOJ78Sk5tGNH_3Qs-SKutJKk_jpMQFYuRXyCcjUjyyy50wJcAZXYjThW2OPTbnPb42KdiqpPkgZruffaL-WAwvdVC5xQeWaqEKfnV45Ph0wQ-fTYHdWIgzIK96Et8dJl5wnboOddKxe6u7qN9QoGD4uuD7gqyN4x9ti5Zka=w806-h604-no

From L to R you have salmon topped with ikura, toro, tuna, uni (sea urchin), and yellowtail. It was delicious and super fresh. When we go back to Takumi Tei I'd like to order more of this sushi!

Our next few courses were meat-centric so they placed a knife and fork down for you. I really liked the design on the silverware!

xMGjpeKuhTAJcUSsNp2AIGxCECJFLSscOFEzhefMIujgDE6PI9MLu9F_csa24AYPqGvu_AHPI1MLJnoCanQvDLXr2vViXb1zdlbod4gb2nl1US3EfJuLcy9FiWkRanc6MX4kAlDfbaCeRN9iePNwN06ccxsKzKv-mfRZQgatZ77pyjqeBYa22YiIoE4Umm1sARvKVX1jdr6Xy6yY10zOTY6ISvCDRDJKhSvi46fJ4WkZqAgJjUzgagqyRZCDJVe_moJrjIQ2Zb_w9sMob8u-a7EJzF8AYUEA_BbpV96f1pHFwPlbKAp1Ot0H9hurD_1LVLUUl6UXzOmtF1Q5NIovtgRjX1fzM0QvW7h3Cml8XWDlpArSTTDWLgIqwU8aMv36DTpjQUeGTvCsu2TaGXCzpBsDSHeE4KD8RKjA0qEx3avz7tnDI5zNH_NZs_p7dml24YQ3yKOH_fi3-wpsnHAyKfi_mkW_k_Knd-N4CZ3D5HV0mhPo9CxhEGcNZbaz4UVON0ZGF-btPXt0ExRN7XieDbQ1r1GozpFesTeoz76FQUBFwjKc0hYmPaw-qH0okD0TpDuDJLcpWAVJ_AE6YDo5jiXQpQhmeY58G0ct2WdyqMDFJNmYNkLEAApW55qhQn_LTBk51jOBOe-usGLiK3r3P4K4I7s-rJD-CuUbwm0Pnl3mRFHI8tRY3mz7jz8jwmSEhBUR8BiYPDahySFk-c_5z9Z03hmXRT7T444lJMLWibnvBTcpFSFEPZih=w453-h604-no

Our next courses were quite rich. This was a roasted bone marrow topped with shredded Wagyu short rib.

LJCqBwuH6aAYCtyD88Sd3b3woQYdAJJ4Qd67GrAB-yR9HAy670P7ai5QnDjkugDMFYP3-xWhn1fbly1rcwyKK2yVHk3ooiCxBV3JkjEcnPozTGJ9ZGEekclXTGrz6ITDuRcOo_6xm5vkcOGId1hWVd5pe3ywKQHg5wgbgajugQS61_1wvEWzUQbnkSlK2mClzRcLw6QLlQSATAdmikETXDU2nmENF9H2Rgbms3FdyV0CFArAam1FUUvrD9I1Arn0w3ocw1pBCCjaGDzXOxnRYPoKxZ_Zpuiiu7tUND9OughvR9F855eDSOGoaA3FHX9mIowSyEiHNKOBjYdrpguhGtYv3_PIM5mVTHRkbNxour3RRIv_bEhXagjV1KOGAXMtQ_JgPvuworru35-mZr3fxT7VwTrFHTb_poWLgk6gYL1ZjYoT2OBSDBIxGqQkIF_62b2ptC6q3pmoyS5jzdlJEdJjZSc6eazql1NzNniXhsSJVxzIu1S_Z3hcGquy0Y4vSzAsvao4QXmbHOQMsUJkuYwG24Utpfpv8StR_Tks6i3unwgPww4fYn9uc5BHR6XfSGBEN8Fo2OCT5_tiyeTTjh6Ag4avjW-J8nwdLruCZIO9EBpeN-b0XDEzlOTchp8mZG7ypJk5deGykw7Zy_4sovzdaHtsRUB4bfFe6RWHs7NW11AYvUqo55cvC_3EtQEPXJfBJvLup_Lf78zF0k3pfG548eJMfFSXtivBibyJWoYYlZEm6_uJ1wMM=w806-h604-no

gGqnrc8iXsFVGxaJPwIx3cxtn0So9u6r5z_L-HwBiVoU43IChU_17sIhlN6dgHXK4Ud8KLpIW_m9nZW8wDy2qellFumCSNoR89WWn_2gNFFRQZvp05GYhYNXhECNsVurAd7L8qrO86AmB56A5YiZWjc-JyMPMZiypV1kp7J240-gEY3YMxv60cVUwgFrtVcra_se_cW808gObaUucepgl0SLRcG0x6h3LkxxFmKagvx1_SmgezJ8JIWfMfCuYbm4oVmIFMl9lpHeSboppA4CdOAtJ7C6s11h0dKdgRxeblrYtjwOI4_xcgyWZ-tx8tEEmNCjhObghzYRrO7yAMHg1qQzqMiDKz0RqH0Xqqm2Ae272pfhYayWUTIX5kRIIS0hZ19tCLA68I7svb47-XYntVTq63wqqxYdjFfOQOkmA2Dj12MVV1BEvHmRLjkunL9Ztv9tyTdD1dc1PwVrLpRtznHRFK9ZysFNuyZhCqDJfM9F0L3733_GzLVsEZfq8XvqgMTu9iiRzSezB2uIwE3ae2N1pln-Y9vqIm8PILWIq11X1jAX0zbCA4V8mDvUoBhV1aJg3fPre3EL1XGgyN00p5tWc1IJQv3ELp9QafvelAcskAMe8-b-M-J3Q3VjKmrE8mEiKdchQe_3C_58pkHNb5dHAkWnhc1rwQRfrhFc7eIKY2Ttgb3dfXiRBOqDpae1hjzHChLsOAK29VsrsNuH-2kb8fncFed9mk0mY7lCQqxZC18k1ptU0yiO=w453-h604-no

It was scrumptious and rich, with the melty bone marrow serving as a sauce for the tender short rib. It was definitely very filling and I am surprised at how big this portion was. Usually this would be a main course but we still had another big course!

In between the two meat dishes we had an intermezzo, which was a little shaved ice flavored with yuzu. It was wonderful and refreshing. Sorry, the only pic I have of it is a little blurry:

W2iNsLdBSQPjH5yprLJKXiwOQbJpU9anch8YIUFCbc7PItUCKoBvijhbwKpaywJAavZKLJ3s3CaL5VSLJotwK6SWNeSHu7bxQPWG0jzJsJB9giD2H5kY_OsDoTxP6PE8jIxHeP3Gn3MHRvLCj77s0wwRd7yUrUHpzEtD_TDQCQnM4GNs4vBqaXBYukQhLmuZPfeykhCxTF1DDJRyX1HuBZivGUEqQHjz_IwExVid9XOqih7OsWY2fHu85R0kWtmJf0yn313eI72PhYj4a98vw6c0zyEwcUpAXILT11if-B03ltvM_5xskIQBvoTWErxf7qurs1oDr4hoLfBMm3iF7cgl6rdnUwyxC8E8ogChS-1PrTLMUsixwMtl7JWzpS2S-ebRwqh2WI3gJ_RQDjNaeq_Z2cjwShQNagt7EndadPqrJPDXmdWixyetStX_rK4TQ6EhHXlt8WKXtILJU3zp16qNX-pKAT55h4Rxj6gfhcciBwGq72IF1IieedrwGn1k56ZGpQxlUq9dBg7a3-nw0AEgUf5KX-Yiiqn4Bf2BpSbR7CVjIUE4Eq3x8bxFop2roryruB6KeQkdI1rHrbspUOejVpTmmW5PNYledm-2X94whpmjYo7_WM_ZRarR0XkmuKAG43a0o0sJ_6aqkWjSRo514VSxBKLlEd_q726ngNfE8mlmkd__NKtmre4jZFhv2XCG7vA-JrzfhzO03tgt1MkG-vIDG5hVd-Gr1r4jlZisaE_IqocpGW52=w453-h604-no

Our final savory course was steak. This was a double-sided pairing of A5 Wagyu strip steak from Japan next to the American Wagyu strip steak, both were cooked medium rare. The thing is, Japanese Wagyu is so rich and fatty that it doesn't look med rare (it's at the top) - but trust me when I say it will be one of the most tender pieces of steaks you will eat. It did not even compare to American wagyu at all, which in itself would be a great steak. When you put them side by side there was no comparison, the Japanese beef was much more tender and flavorful! It was served with fresh grated wasabi, mushrooms, cippolini onion and potato. I really love eating wasabi with steak, it's akin to a horseradish sauce but it doesn't overpower the steak, it just enhances the flavor of it.

O3rHMcc6vXBgw8FxGY4suem1t6nlOOzqF6wI7c5KgnuGv8t6LDNMDYZuBH62Lw6Wjexj7w4oubkZ9-PKeunD2RMxUZYQ8eb5DJk8xyCD9HAK0OTIwy6vk9wES6bIaoNEJEOKUBUDzNexxgpwBBfSKxanF4nd3Be3WZ24UG-NgW8VffKgREOcqUnmvWsCvIgd34vic9BAM52ZMm_ppCDe4UJMUEXyeBiYUjYAWnlvny7L3Xkr-8LAMvjcE6pmT0cPPQoLH5nCXlsJkCr5A5zzYjiHdFZSWWvXUzsjT0vOhpss6urJn7HyXu8FtfscIc-m5fGidqh7rmLWctpthdjKgqYqA7iObBkg2tSnm874pYI_O9RzQmoucn6masX5ECNUXnJTVObU0OOwW3_oBCiIWWwyOr3lLRngZZfWnUt9rIJF8RxeFHIEMuQiJrjesck6uMoVyN4_8VXviFEIPOY4m1nm1Wo5UQSZxlKRaWoEkZvia_Cn-AgZqvgvV-aFpcSAGzpq-wkN0uUpW07CqFRYIWAonOwLTg32swOuAq_H1TaLpZZVFAZGRKf3tZK_Lx6tGl_lV_2Er7e5vGLQizya7-61NnxZv6dE6dstH_z9R9D5nJW7JRHDm2wxXV-K-vt5CZ2cyra3VEDZV3g_B7_ZWUs3cRg8brDo65OPNqpAU6nOE4vyCKYeqVdtwg99SoibJ9FJHvIE4aE9Elp3pExMcyQS9lcFa3ITT3VotgEWgDkQMORT-Cz9DvE9=w453-h604-no

xZqm1cxcBE4MFKjYUJByXDtmaGA-_s1VnCkhSsdfFgbMVV4dGKC1kr7Q0MbIRmQTKkysQp5KbBEmL98WLh29OvPoVFxhx55fSWvZkzdEVKAM_mUehVnfJ2js3-fzb332MtQIhZUMX5XHKtlcBbdGFM5-wKP4Dp8GW4KBvLUItfSH67XD5IcPfa6U4JcP6tAXoi0p8K8NiDORKhysa0g3GKoVt0CLoE_-OMe87HbOTJbX9b0jfHty2ahdF2BSRw0055j3zL95taPW1HID-qY5n4Li_X9UTL5HPtuJHQ5L6Lrhakg3w_kDO1FqsVLmy4GWN9oc_2AF0nGCVYANTSWxNsOhSJMjnNKnsYvk1jznB-ibSbYHwsZe8js39aA31LESZ8b6VAPhuqvmcc4EXCNAlOGs8SHcwoosf5ZIw5rG3cWAy4rXKgjfcJyfUK2bg8TC1iOcfNyvs5QwytMlANNAGOJjJtDB-YccmESFdNsVNaRfVHulcqXlblQAFocT5P6ujU1LS_f2AbnMFrJwcVh5mDgmMYOn5SF9acTvNTWddAKSvwmfqGKUtc_AwesrBz0_UlSsMXBnAQq2B1SjCIuLQ6isXCh5Utjy-uG8CGnwsWAZLDiCSPwTL2KOHjaDgoBVVeO2ocXblyUnXKSu8fl8QbT7xh16iix4khp8GFUnfF2bgfnsq-ACzBXy0u5gyRjxQS4D5vfBffYz2zmrB7Px8qqkygnM0Da8jhiOers7P9G_1mfPRVUhnPBa=w806-h604-no

Our dessert is the very cool, highly -grammable "Water cake" which is really just a clear vegan "jello" made from agar agar (derived from seaweed whereas jello is derived from meat collagen). There isn't much taste to it and the water jello just has a subtle sweet taste.

4qd-EsG6QT4XrTQfzz5kNQjg8w241d2xbyK1XuFoTjljwGeKkZgw9etPYLCGPruNBx53MOex_kSSwFMLm-XJYM1yLpwSlH1a0-FyrY7UqOT7Cn1xyjGqT1Y4g_cKxNGqCnhlkZsm3z4UT1knVC1nHue9XJLkzKgLn8mKNg62e7x60FIbGo978QugPLHC0mFKjaE3JWI_Kj5rfWb2xt-K67_tA2pjLoz3U8tio31pN5YvDKfouyFAQwnuT2Hk5ORBQ7h6DmxHVimVl2MYwvT1DhejKqvNx8zIgALgSzLtZcYJOyKT1__OnfVKoER8zyAA2EgGRIliHf_Ovpf4cek-sCsaI3wr6LfgvZL3iMFfyRPuFvV_n4QkKSNO7QkfqwiYQFp6Du2ozzxPiLexCJ3oZDsS2J43OHp1QMOkjZIb7W-4Rk3icD4QL5p6edGSPMjGNKF1zPZl0bZiTphBITVp7AUQzyAZ5jE3-RmZokC0xSmEA_0FNIL386rJ1kkUDThqv103A0TwGASdReA0qjwws-QgFecOrbPoiZhtAFWrsv60JujvW494-GL54foFHB7MFVPtZQC6iHbOPwuvGiS0qMjj0obw508qlS__W3HFyxkQLX3EieCxIFYywUNktSs7b1v0bS6e-LOSTWoEII7CrEfeY72fp3K-MZJtDjjKFOeGpPvdxGA9-WYsChc2sJQJXHQXEy4F18YtyRvLypNJsZ_jAQhuo0vdXCMgRZwX0zqlYoHmzxuy6jyq=w806-h604-no

The flavor comes from the sauce around it, it's kinda like a brown sugar syrup, a little like agave and molasses had a baby. There was also what seemed to be a soy cookie crumble which was a little like graham cracker crumbles which gave the dessert some crunch and texture. It was a light and very subtle-ly flavored sweet which was appreciated after the meat-heavy dishes we had. I am much more of a mochi fan when it comes to Japanese desserts but it was definitely cool to photograph the Water Cake which really should just be called water gel, LOL.

m1OCa0cPqPeqP4aJYk0jFV31XwdYAnDkzzyHCJ-Ypf3zZJKinnc0dDsbJ-iPlvBl2zg9FP2uClaVHOx3PQzMg4YO10ZlzGlogHZ7j4KhZU5b418mYS9D1sxADWJ5IbTo2-QrbHtUm6qaP6_NR-FjhoOZBcHKIEA0jhwFdKZ7-zAIHxXckYBEMs-du09gEkbqf9qcJ50HB_45oweTlfCvQ2JjXnfhEZ0aqxOLc6ryvmFXuOc622nQCu3STIBYrH00VGejviiVhiPvKwgCA-cneP4pm_4EG5U3G4NHrYic0jaWTz3EvUfnkGLy8T9eidUHyRtnare6Nc3Q3dXLW0O26eeiXLBJZWoUyk4P91pjN6NncLNt0VMkXqtBWxEAfZfTPVExcIS-2O5bPaWEnX2R9hLiurBogUPO02f0NThmoMzTjsLXNNqS3KWYmwddNLzMbSFQSsJJmJyzU_ci1uOLqBBl28_ggoqBkmUSSp2qf7x1Kss3zxvo92lr5TkARV3DValguYaKcDpp17iCBoapIy4art6iP_Hr5wiZv48qskKaurO7rfqUC8W6OTr2avwQpMWe940IxUbWVLowf5-d57PCzTQe4oq1fJayC60F706hxbEwkYrzUGHnqE2s8PhKKjF73zAc7HONkNOZTK9QM4Q2-c427F9n7OWVIj9pccTFb-7zEejuU6JJF_Gam1ZCOJFIZfKgjLHLD59ZW0iZo4oXCizDl5qSlaPYP3glAEcWu36yD_Lrxl2l=w299-h421-no

Look at how it jiggles!

*that made me giggle*

The meal ended with traditional matcha tea ceremony - Japanese green tea which was prepared tableside with those cool looking bamboo whisks. I actually have one at home and I use it to make matcha lattes.

57knCIJeaLatCecVq-sAGeWDDtAHcpWOcgdpjeVvNQ440Nd32vXfyobvWA-c8YufG05VvSPnH9ox-vsNzimJQuszj4-qUBhbPXKQVUsKbALNHiYBEEVY-NCK5TNT9NpgngtfTVOJcHblnYGn1WjZXxyFnrVMc8c86xkuiRZww9YKsHy2Gphzm_kcxFnHA1bb2beqtbrJWz-L6QKWE1ukOFDebx3s96w1DDnFbKnvJ5XKkds3khaMCCSUgQthyvQYdpBSeewOpPyWIndHL_zHBFkDUSYPXIchscSFd9PymnkY6o0UDA0LnIAzmacD37eFKXurD2Dj7VmwGrSJ-DruxdwZvUbZHx80x0Pj1JMxv70O7TZ-Srcohn6Xs_fSzma8OgbWLLvS9s1S8dVHeyNEFWpIzsZRP7ttOgyiSoX-4x714mTKpzk-z__Fdp1SIGTsbNcevmJPPwn6CLXMY77ysccYRuSRGseWIHXvpXd9o6_T3Wnt7rkDurYqX8PaNd997S8OkMw22_aVE1OwmhVh0r4zdOjI1aki1XGIlVb4X1T-AVYx7tAK2msokuu4eIXT2hrhPvIdOZxEFGRFqVAWRvp6MD8pJp--AVpPw-X1cXlM7OxbMBCus19mbjamoTFAOX2yNE23KdCgLXDDHJNS2qBzfP95_GZEgzKyQofA9yXbSQ5AFcEDw_8WVCOHuEt3HS9wdUrmZrvtFKMteuFmkSzdx-pVVQf0fOIz0I2roTOxxxBkOXz-YpGy=w453-h604-no

The tea was strong and tasted very green and bright. It was good to wake us up after the heavy meal!

They gave us parting gifts of little Japanese sugar candies in a glass bottle. So cute! We really enjoyed the peaceful setting of Takumi Tei and we were very happy we our delicious meal and I thought the Omakase was well worth the 130 dollars because of the quality of ingredients used. Even though it was a heavy meal we were glad we got to try the variety of dishes offered in one go. I rarely have that much meat in one sitting though so next time we come I think we'd skip the omakase and share one of the steak dishes and I'd order more of the Temari sushi which I thought was so cute!

If you have a party of 8, you can reserve this beautiful private room:

gStxWrgdP92NBEk0NWnav1K7aef2e5haX8ut3fiM-VnBVwPR-hCN6mP4ozGtC0KffKDpOESIsjxNALl3s0rEapcuy7buFwNBfea5vGznid-UR-9SSSEeARt2oMtanRuW6i_CNXh64lZ6aEUllls7GctNn1G01XPseOO3Zp4H2V0NaGR62cLiqNJDQaw0b4Kt1Ul-Di3kR25kzDVYKJ7LblsuSz3wqVlc6prAVKMF0jwaojuaf7_b3J9t93N5vsh2Ueu1W4KXJNn6yOPY4SqUfJLjasA2jU4aOjTHzZ2PcjykHhkP9LG574u7_eGH5QYxY2T7D6J6uaQDGKrd0M4bbbhgHw8NrICU-_AM77Cb1sixauabQcMa_379-d6113sVd8ktL1yg8XIsjFaChj3LhbbuTTiaItaCR7Xmpp6jGQ4Pp_X2YC1c-Z4GjoHu-gVcWf3CdWGDOtT_jem_m7AGVCzAUCsm7oxD4kJl9ijsAXlwO3qFOAgTRjishdJeB9VZd8IKgjmLdJEX7pbzuv18ioJqWyOJpOa0Bqzjm0J8ukS06WmsOJqO8jzqXou4c-s0lOPBbBeW9HITmM8nLRvz0bHgOeLbQQcqasQrBboH_QTsZl6Z03I3CfwvdXPwPMfAAlGpmt1cUKCkZBWF12vKNhDX_6-WvmIU8bJv-zwkL7RMg4W3lLFTvui2kJs4ryU79DSOvcfdgYzeVhEK7frUk_YQTBCn4MLwcCvDxwRRiHvDTOp3YH5m1fCE=w453-h604-no

We had a wonderful dinner with Chunkydust and we parted ways as she was headed back to the Yacht Club and Steve and I continued to walk around the World. It's one of the pluses of having an early dinner, there was more time to walk it off!

We did a couple of rides include Frozen:

4N-EwngLwxLjXraDjK3XWGHSRt7cOrJyRXlzJCNumcxvkrlvTJFns4dFo2aczJLr92hs20_iV9i0gE4XfzFrr-Ld4v5gPIe4shk8YVqBpwS7g8RoED7deDK--XGP_plx6Kr-ZmVeJKN_6QV1E-V08Ie3DurVJPMN0ShPG_LhSxm-plH1_lu6tQo6jPwXYM1M1PeAIUC8nzH6kdqhIfbgadHWZq_MVbDnx1-hgNaA-GsTl8lY1VrvwN0BPPxOTRUa4TTtnI2BJ8We3PbpZ3FLqzLTOplbUbxohGW-rzQOCSCACsgYXsjZqzgoSibqp18laG_PttlqpyiXldIH9ImgIbItUnWd6tidRz1T-QrMBaid1J2UpKNYOIf1MX0nX_0UrIlfdbkC3p2gAUQQXZAOkJZczSREkMIWZtIO-OzGb6k73Yn3GNj9Pt_ukEl7p95iXKoaB5QXA5YvElRAX_tJGe_SHtJf9l9VhJ_DPofmGU39Iqtys5FXSSOSfCDN6Wl87IBqagXM55U8-TdwfOopKxPvonL_66L0vKhQWk-WfkX2XwEBTTk1iy5esCfyGKoiD7Z8jYiGEHyL4AmI1t1ne5rpxaBJAboeQmOjmLoQ1GI8N3f9usKkVjwlPXkP14DbL_h6qvkFmTDelzOQ6l9R4QW4_JiNKPNNUqvR1yOFwQE87EEt73R3aZavnaLiOWGkG3a0mEdje4AdH7ivmMGsAoxceN3QrRGXqU9u7QcYtTgv9dQm8IoiQZdV=w403-h604-no

That little girl in the front row is so cute holder her little plush animal, LOL. I hope it didn't get wet!

We ended the night with an Apple from Karamel Kuche which I bought to keep in the fridge for tomorrow' breakfast. So yummy!

25dIHnnEoj49QMAfRPVszocawHCS4SCCTrpIM1It8Rzs2AkPxABSt_xRVlJhPZj8YQ7KVqab0LxVB04JN4Oo31FRc-rhwNmjK6yESHQEaJeyA10KT7j_rirEaDyvRI4o29OOdbeE4Gc7D1fA6w3U44RKiMiTKIJIMeT2eVdX5guF9Yi7_WNl5hybpmnx54AoCJHhyvpCnuHt6_HXVzGoeupTIKoRucWz9b0-wOdlB0Kcsnr7QFP_dMUQbdLyWaFLkBn7Nxufy_UuHGZn6HHiiIdMb_qgq8ZO_x5PaVFZi2xdyljaTUEYo72pZbRnNilqElromTAuViuVdhEzY-m2Hevrn2QnD2n5zao1b8XMdf7nCqtPwpm2cAt-Mux620TZZBxjtyF8iIBBP9_AJj0rDt4HVYU1CBHwBygJlbu3PQf4TExTsao_QQlSlAr_2Zhp-1j2HV6-QaHWhtJow8NHoXpBOkMgVqG_BSQFRvY8CBnvtASTwW8kE84hLdNL07_BXZ09JoPN79wUr7OKbFEHW8qlgR3Cupg6Mr1ZZ_ffh9KIZ__dN5yhEiRkNRosMHJL7xzXXUL2H759C0-b-6LGrRVgpyVMhVjwswcMDkVHgCK3xoCUa3o6yC2_1a-9PdzbSE_TLUNgualtL39LU6n2DMvwwNC3gSNy8h8nlNXs86Ca7VHn1E8YtzvwqFh5irCDBeJ2xAjiKqrRyPIEvo9lgLWMPpFYIvWRkaqvWiLPUdnOPIm4hMFZEOik=w453-h604-no

What a fun day park hopping and eating some amazing food!!
Coming up, some more F&W festival eats!

I'm not sure if they were sick of eating the same meat for a long period of time, but I doubt they could quit cold turkey. But I'm sure they will end the week...stuffed.

Thank you, thank you, I know, my jokes are amazing. There was no fowl play involved, I swear!
OMG...
We were doing our best "Castmember finger point!"
:laughing: That's a new one. (to me, at least)
TW not many of you know but I lived in Japan as a child. I was only 6 years old and I lived in Tokyo for 3 years.
Did not know that. Cool!
The first course is like an amuse-bouche, or a tasting, called Otoshi and it is up to the chef.
I believe we got a lightly fried tempura eggplant.
Interesting. I thought it would be the same as mine. I had the sea bass if I'm not mistaken.
When we go back to Takumi Tei I'd like to order more of this sushi!
::yes:: So good!
Our next courses were quite rich.
OMG... I was so shocked at how big that bone marrow dish was. :faint:
but trust me when I say it will be one of the most tender pieces of steaks you will eat. It did not even compare to American wagyu at all, which in itself would be a great steak. When you put them side by side there was no comparison, the Japanese beef was much more tender and flavorful!
::yes:: I waxed on poetically at length at how amazing the Japanese Wagyu was and how superior it was to the American.
Our dessert is the very cool, highly -grammable "Water cake"
::yes::
Look at how it jiggles!

*that made me giggle*
:laughing:

Mine too!!!!!! Great minds and all
Such a good ride. I love it and it's classic! They should never get rid of it!
Well you had me at free, but flowing too. Music to my lush ears :P
You and Jason would love it!
Wow this looks and sounds fantastic. I have to be in the mood to eat eggs but when I do poached are my favorite. Add in some truffle and brioche and that sounds like french perfection
It was divine, I could have eaten 4 of these and been happy.
Sous vide was gonna be my guess. I'm like you I'm not a big salmon fan unless its raw. Tuna too. Both taste so much better fresh out of the ocean. But a restaurant like us does a smoked salmon that looks similar to that and I know then cold smoke it and sous vide it before grilling it for just a second. It gets a crispy outside but is still raw inside. So good. This totally reminds me of that
That is pretty much how it was! There was a crist skin and the rest of the flesh was so evenly tender. I'd eat more salmon if I could eat it this way!
We aren't huge fans of french food but this looks really, really good. And the wine. I'm not sure even I could have kept up.
Yes! It was such a fun experience. I don't eat French Food a lot either, it's either not done very well or is very expensive, but they display French food in a way that is more than just steak frites and coq au vin and it isn't terribly heavy or greasy. It's all very good!

How fun and thank goodness you got a Monday night came with two great food cities. Could you imagine what they'd serve at Jacksonville vs. Cincinnati? :P
LOL I am not sure what they would serve in those...I'm assuming something with Oranges for Florida, and I have no idea what they would serve for Cincinnati!?!

But Christmas at Disney is much more relaxing, you can just enjoy the beautiful decorations and festive spirit.
Preach on!! That's exactly why we love to be at WDW for Christmas rather than at home. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and celebrating our holiday traditions are many of my favorite memories. But, as an adult, everything in life is so stressful as it is, I want my Christmas to feel magical and stress free! With a Christmas cheeseburger and fries :)

Hire this woman now! Jungle Cruise skipper in the making!!!

And then we went next door to Friar's Nook and got the Creamy Bacon Mac n Cheese loaded tots. We usually get the pub tots so this was a fun upgrade!
Wow. That looks amazing. Your beautiful Japanese dinner is lovely to look at, but doesn't get my mouth watering the way these tator tots do, LOL. I'm a simple woman to please!

Note, that always your robe has the left side wrapped on top of the right side. Apparently if it's the other way around you're attending a funeral...your own! LOL
I did not know this, but it's good information!! :) Hate to get that one wrong!

We stopped at Sleepy Hollow to get a Fruit and Nutella Waffle. It's been a while since I have had one of these but I don't know why, they are so good! The fruit is always perfectly ripe and the Nutella in the warm waffle is deliciously melt-y. I think I need to get this more often for breakfast when in MK!

RCGM1yP-pgDg3t3cA53DETz9zD0MYrz9YnPp1TEnO2TipgvFERAZq60mrRrA-VybtdpHDDMWFtOKeSDkaxbOYBjKJiMTx2A4FXxfYq_diwZeZI9lg2avAyTFmc36K_Mo0Smr0w0e2v2bno-YFwrY2xfKZIXcb0cXa5Ui_w54eF7hhd1Pt_fUpJA5ENNUEwfbdU5qgjtIAjxM4sVkM1xsxP1ZG46-GRXVAgtsmIpmugNoIqH_rHmO4KFa1QzMPnWMf024rAyTsLtatmZVXFAfvAnj7eHtFr73MnzWf4kOlmImcTS87xmU5hx7P4nUk78vKrGUXbBc8jT3r6l1h_ypq0mWqU-xbfI9HA1j26JXR6vDh0wS1_c9ctpimv94_DMIbBesDCGkcz5ZbPuIf4sBnwV1R5njC8d-Bx6Koxh0tx7y5gSQnlpK02JuD4SpQIynjC9j6hz_iUp0zuBDdtmGc-GRiV_5cZLyye2_rtaXDag-GH0UwYncaCwieYwmNICmyVBUkrvJuOWvuDOXecpmdM_kvKFNpHtEaLErd7wLWTz7CLAqg_W6qvMNLziKVqWSP3dTKQjsmDt6gOEjkHjeuRApYYApBe1woMJCrUJ5Y8JEvk6fonvD9nER5VVipQW6C7g3sXZTHDl_8rrwYvLXbUSjQErx_bRz18l_vyAfzamuax6Zts1OMmo2YnUFtNfuEK1xakbWsheq-4A9xNBjMzoxTDlCJVsMBKiyG3q3Dsw9XY_D8jH__Zzj=w454-h605-no
Looking at this photo is making me very hungry right now! Something I have never trried but really want to the next time I'm there!
They gave us parting gifts of little Japanese sugar candies in a glass bottle. So cute! We really enjoyed the peaceful setting of Takumi Tei and we were very happy we our delicious meal and I thought the Omakase was well worth the 130 dollars because of the quality of ingredients used. Even though it was a heavy meal we were glad we got to try the variety of dishes offered in one go. I rarely have that much meat in one sitting though so next time we come I think we'd skip the omakase and share one of the steak dishes and I'd order more of the Temari sushi which I thought was so cute!
Thank you for your in-depth review of Takumi-Tei. I really enjoyed reading about it. The restaurant looks so nice with its unique decor and the food looked delicous! I love the cool shape of the sushi!
We ended the night with an Apple from Karamel Kuche which I bought to keep in the fridge for tomorrow' breakfast. So yummy!

25dIHnnEoj49QMAfRPVszocawHCS4SCCTrpIM1It8Rzs2AkPxABSt_xRVlJhPZj8YQ7KVqab0LxVB04JN4Oo31FRc-rhwNmjK6yESHQEaJeyA10KT7j_rirEaDyvRI4o29OOdbeE4Gc7D1fA6w3U44RKiMiTKIJIMeT2eVdX5guF9Yi7_WNl5hybpmnx54AoCJHhyvpCnuHt6_HXVzGoeupTIKoRucWz9b0-wOdlB0Kcsnr7QFP_dMUQbdLyWaFLkBn7Nxufy_UuHGZn6HHiiIdMb_qgq8ZO_x5PaVFZi2xdyljaTUEYo72pZbRnNilqElromTAuViuVdhEzY-m2Hevrn2QnD2n5zao1b8XMdf7nCqtPwpm2cAt-Mux620TZZBxjtyF8iIBBP9_AJj0rDt4HVYU1CBHwBygJlbu3PQf4TExTsao_QQlSlAr_2Zhp-1j2HV6-QaHWhtJow8NHoXpBOkMgVqG_BSQFRvY8CBnvtASTwW8kE84hLdNL07_BXZ09JoPN79wUr7OKbFEHW8qlgR3Cupg6Mr1ZZ_ffh9KIZ__dN5yhEiRkNRosMHJL7xzXXUL2H759C0-b-6LGrRVgpyVMhVjwswcMDkVHgCK3xoCUa3o6yC2_1a-9PdzbSE_TLUNgualtL39LU6n2DMvwwNC3gSNy8h8nlNXs86Ca7VHn1E8YtzvwqFh5irCDBeJ2xAjiKqrRyPIEvo9lgLWMPpFYIvWRkaqvWiLPUdnOPIm4hMFZEOik=w453-h604-no
YUM! I am definitley trying this next time, I love caramel apples! :goodvibes

we decided to share something healthy at Sunshine Seasons.

Broccoli and Egg-White Soufflé with Multigrain Croissant and Fruit

I was really impressed with the breakfast Kari and I got to share while you all rode Soarin'. I'd go back there again for brekkie.

Our amuse-bouche was this lovely puff pastry that had goat cheese and tomato. It was delicious and a perfect little teaser!

So cute!!!

I'm sorry I'm not more descriptive than that with wine (I just drink it)

:lmao:
Oh look they have started pouring more wine.

OH LOOK!!! 🤣

it must have been a sous vide or some sort

I think you are probably right by the description you give.

That looks amazing!!! So pretty too!
At the end of the meal the entire kitchen team came out to cheers and claps and shouts of "Encore!!" They totally deserved it!

CDBKnnwIjBZUb70gtWhtxLWGO0Ecwa-kOXgfMou9gH46muzd_OtXYuUg21njtFGGD1RCj-vn5IC8y8oD49mZ2-WwvGMYDfzikOt9adz3BZe5lRylRSxw1UPHYX6I2FpUV9Ula-NGi03-ZddOVMMFSFB_8hINDXisnP8bwaAkl44VnohraEbF0H2v3-eueJjsZ5IVZQB07PkL_AOLbiQ4_NtgsYhN5a71kRllBzzrNz1PtFKMSu7QD_gbDSYd_iJmLUvV9wYhOQ6iLStNqYL968GCfIUfrjt9mS76fN4g1ECUJRPfbQ2WDjdi6x3ZEnDRxs6HNZqA4DakMjzHbIcXDnbo7grOviX5nKk6ZIB-SbuaGW8uUrnGsKRgv4y2leBQ7g9EI64OTeCaixiVRWQVuQ3AZuBNzLPCz-9TnSwxTmv4n272gjuFAg_vlMjtI4RcWHvvK30K2v3gk3yFC1tngb9aRaFqScgTDUCKlyMiUJbZE11Tb0hgxJPRnopOoxemL-2EvYHP3eZrBAB7rff2UOsRnorrf-Fc0Zi0aoBu6eK1fLH6IRVbylVqUMjRwk6Ow83WFoKzhgsC_oTMfiXy7jezUjFgsU7joLr82AcehNtt7ygmc5f0uaD3TlLfPsIZrG_ITLePcGe8aaj2finzoyagIUeRHAwSMtOXE1Rd0taPGDAxBJkcA-yDwSaMk0J7bF3iisVAz8jwMN9WvIodiW6toD3_oxUOz7sAXZ1Um5v9VOHGkp_C1W_S=w240-h427-no

So fun!!
Of course they obliged and I snuck in like papparazzi! 😆

LOL!! You're so good at that.

Another amazing meal for you. :)

You guys are cuter than a baby yoda.

Definitely my favorite breakfast place, but I like to balance it out with the chicken waffle too.

I like finding hidden spots in the parks that make you feel like you're somewhere other than a theme park.

YES!!! I love for those places. :)

And then we went next door to Friar's Nook and got the Creamy Bacon Mac n Cheese loaded tots.
I've been trying to get that for YEARS and never seem to be able to. :(

When we go back to Takumi Tei I'd like to order more of this sushi!

I would too. After I ate there, I told myself I'd be back for that Seabass again someday.

It was definitely very filling and I am surprised at how big this portion was.

I was too. I was SO stuffed after that.
but trust me when I say it will be one of the most tender pieces of steaks you will eat. It did not even compare to American wagyu at all, which in itself would be a great steak. When you put them side by side there was no comparison,

Accurate in every regard. No even like the same animal.

Even though it was a heavy meal we were glad we got to try the variety of dishes offered in one go

I'm glad I did the Omakasi too, but next time I'll do a la carte I think.

Takumi Tei looks amazing! And the water cake! 😂😋 We lived in Japan for 3 years too thanks to my dad’s deployment and I have a soft spot for Japanese food. DH took one look at your review and said “done! Add it to our list!” Super excited to try it next time!

#GettingChunky
A November 2019 Food & Wine Festival Dining Report with
Chunkymonkey
and Chubbyhubby
November 8-13, 2019

Hello fellow quarantined DISboarders! I have decided to use my time in quarantine wisely, by writing all about the Disney World trips I have not yet written about, LOL. I have a couple of open trip reports right now, and I will be starting a new one soon for March (right before Disney and the world had to shut down). But this trip last November was awesome because it's one of my favorite times of year to be in the parks...during the fall with all the holiday decor and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival! So I have decided not to do a traditional TR and instead just write about what's important on this trip, the FOOD!

1qxb1Z1eVEHj6Ei6mY_cedCbEFBDZVGfwTVhBKePY3gpjb_0_VxhApwZOdoHOpj_aOTZynM8MGLNwqbSfoOKubx5d6R4py5f80g-WoUNc_5mWQACoqx6fJT2IRE3kcERzaMrkEH35N1r8SsFXScyM8CzD3kM6HcEhoAI4k_5yrTuBoNDg62zLd0QdRMnRsiccS9ysFHT664cDglyvYAha-uC9gdqECsHXwEmnF-BuKt0isZoAqcqVc-QZ_ExUFTl9f_iZAYHrNLhG9qF2eOcS4yhI-gdKA8uE1e1W1-jhI0escexCPSTqJoEzNt0d3XHJp2-6yDycp4L4W_jWOttBqaEGN8NY9B1Ex6C-1GwsQ4SAO8O12BlS809KO8fyzcfgK8JKnRRy-CMFhGOpW-fLnmRa0zLhnYvbXsnWXLPnSnD9dia0leMY1S7Pfnh6U-PhDkbqjSuGQ6lT_ykJCie0x7oToXu0kf44mi8zbU6DCaLnK5CBfHY7mJ0x3bK5EVk8E7jrRRWb_a7KtU_2U3i2orJl6Ru0np4sw4bSa8kWQEIxYIxqyqMWRRJzrkxr4ovG7WQlM8zbE91Pt11g1ORvARWr5m9Nc6OXTJFHrUkMkLydzcd1zMfTpbcia86lFyXAXwXQsx_Tu0tjT5USIzz8x-8LEwXkV1bRIIcKddpyghXvL5eZ2K7rG7CL25ejKdwO3ypa9tpq-7KfyPLI5VjjnDeV2UrEpEwBVe9GGkv8tnA_jzpoEVVaKZS=w540-h675-no

Who we are:

Hi all, I'm Su-Lynn aka Chunkymonkey. I love Disney and food, and everything that combines both of my loves. I am 44, (although I was 43 on this trip, LOL). I work in IT as a business analyst and am currently working from home although I wish I was working from my other home, Disney! I love all the parks, although Epcot has been my favorite since I was a kid, but I think Animal Kingdom has the best food! The Polynesian and Yacht/Beach club are my favorite resorts and we were lucky we got to stay at both on this trip!

My husband Steve aka Chubbyhubby is also 44 (but yes also 43 during this trip report, we're holding on to our youths LOL) and also enjoys Disney even though he says it's all my fault (it usually is). He likes to eat too but not more than me, I can seriously graze all day and he's more like an eat one large meal kind of person, haha. In fact he did eat 53 shrimp at 'Ohana one year. He hasn't been able to repeat that since, but it was a brother-in-law challenge and he's competitive so well, 53 shrimp later he now has bragging rights, LOL.

We are both AP holders and just become DVC members at the Poly a few years ago! We stayed at the Polynesian for 4 nights on this trip, and the Beach Club for one night, all using our points. We love both resorts! We also had our arrival night at the airport Hyatt hotel but it's because it's usually a late night when we arrive and I don't want to use my points for a short night!

On this trip we ate/drank at:
'Ohana
Monsieur Paul
Takumi Tei
Oga's Cantina
Ale 'n Compass
Satuli Canteen
had two F&W Events: Cheese Seminar and Tailgate Tasting
and ate lots of snacks from F&W and all around the World!

hope you'll stick around and get Chunky with us!

BTW I have to credit @pepperandchips for giving me the idea for this awesome #gettingchunky hashtag which is now the perfect Dining Review title!
Your dress is so cute!!

Let me just wipe that drool off the computer. Ok that is better. :P :D

Wow, just wow! Your meal looks amazing. I've never had real wagyu and at first I'd winced at strip steak but you just made it sound delicious. And that sushi looks divine. I've never seen it round like that. We really want to try Takumi Tei one day but I'm not sure how Casey would do with such a long meal even if it came with sushi. Probably gonna be a few more years before we give it a whirl

Oh, what a gorgeous looking meal! Thank you for your report and for making so many people hungry for Disney treats! I take it that was uni roe with your lovely sushi, or am I completely mistaken? I enjoyed some uni roe during a luscious meal in Honolulu years ago. I can see that a journey to Takumi Tei will be necessary in our future plans. Yum! :cloud9:

I’m really enjoying your review! Its a nice distraction during this quarantine.
Thank you! It's been a nice distraction to write it!
Thank you so much!! It's been a nice distraction to write it!
I know, I know, my jokes are great! You don't have to thank me!

Did not know that. Cool!
:)
Interesting. I thought it would be the same as mine. I had the sea bass if I'm not mistaken.
You know, you may be right. It looks like either fish or eggplant lol.
OMG... I was so shocked at how big that bone marrow dish was. :faint:
It was so big and so filling!
Wow, Takumi Tei looks absolutely beautiful! The food looks amazing as well. What a fun park and foodie day. Loving your reviews! :)
Thank you! Takumi Tei was delicious and I loved being transported to japan for an evening!

That sushi is what I dream of! I’ll have to get it next time
It was so good and looked so pretty!
Preach on!! That's exactly why we love to be at WDW for Christmas rather than at home. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and celebrating our holiday traditions are many of my favorite memories. But, as an adult, everything in life is so stressful as it is, I want my Christmas to feel magical and stress free! With a Christmas cheeseburger and fries :)
The holidays are soooo nice at Disney!! And yes the christmas cheeseburger and fries will make everything so much better!!
Hire this woman now! Jungle Cruise skipper in the making!!!
Thank you! Thank you! If you enjoyed this ride my name is Chunkymonkey, and if you didn't my name is @pkondz.
Wow. That looks amazing. Your beautiful Japanese dinner is lovely to look at, but doesn't get my mouth watering the way these tator tots do, LOL. I'm a simple woman to please!
LOL There is nothing wrong with some good ol tater tots and I am in the boat where I love ALL food so I eat everything!!
I did not know this, but it's good information!! :) Hate to get that one wrong!
Yeah! So it's funny when you take a picture of yourself wearing a kimono in a mirror and when you post it, everyone yells at you for wrapping it the wrong way, but it's a mirror image. #yupIdidthat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!