GF Cafe ?

TraceyDisney2008

Mouseketeer
We have breakfast reservations for 745 am, we are on deluxe dining. Will we be able to order Apps and do they really serve the lobster burger that early?

No, appetizers are not included for breakfast at TS meals on the DxDDP.

If you use a DxDDP credit on a TS breakfast, you forfeit both the appetizer AND the dessert.

If the lobster burger is on the breakfast menu, they serve it during breakfast.

I actually asked this question last time I was there(May 2018) we were paying OOP, but just for future reference. So it was a bit confusing because I at first our server had no idea what I was talking about, he kept saying but you said you're not on a DDP. Anyways, I think I finally got the correct answer, if you are seated during "breakfast hours", you only get the entree and drink. Now it can be any entree and yes, the lobster burger is on there, so it's included. But no app, no dessert. What wasn't super clear was what is breakfast hours, what is considered lunch hours since they're menu is a brunch menu and they don't close between the two.

I actually asked this question last time I was there(May 2018) we were paying OOP, but just for future reference. So it was a bit confusing because I at first our server had no idea what I was talking about, he kept saying but you said you're not on a DDP. Anyways, I think I finally got the correct answer, if you are seated during "breakfast hours", you only get the entree and drink. Now it can be any entree and yes, the lobster burger is on there, so it's included. But no app, no dessert. What wasn't super clear was what is breakfast hours, what is considered lunch hours since they're menu is a brunch menu and they don't close between the two.

"Breakfast" at GFC is until 11. "Lunch" begins at 11:05.

Per Disney website.

Yep, same menu.

We had lunch here last week and the server specifically said “it’s after 11 so that means you get an appetizer and dessert.” So I’m assuming, as others have posted, that even though it’s the same menu for lunch and breakfast you lose the app and dessert if you dine before 11am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter