Gf dvc

Rooms look nice but at $145 a point no thanks :scared:

Also the points need to much higher than BLT so I will stick to my home at BLT. Less points and can walk to MK :cool1:

Just got off the phone from Member Services and can anyone verify that GF owners who purchase on the 23rd May can start booking from that date and owners at other resort can start making bookings from 23rd June?

Oh, and it opens on 23rd October which seems quick as we were only just there and there seemed a lot more work.

The units look good from what I could see on the FB post. May take a look when we go in August. Anybody know what the annual dues are?

Id be interested in staying there but only for a few nights. We stayed at BLT last year and IMO views are just as good for less points so i cant see us staying at GF more than once.

I certainly wont be adding on at that price.

Just got off the phone from Member Services and can anyone verify that GF owners who purchase on the 23rd May can start booking from that date and owners at other resort can start making bookings from 23rd June?

I just read the following about bookings on this thread

Villas at Grand Floridian owners will have an 11-month home resort priority booking window and can start booking reservations as early as May 23.

The resort is currently scheduled to open on Oct. 23, 2013.

All other Members may begin booking Villas at Grand Floridian reservations on June 23, 2013, according to a 4-month or 7-month window.

•A 4-month window will apply for reservations with arrival dates from Oct. 23, 2013, through and including Dec. 31, 2013.

•A 7-month window will apply for reservations with arrival dates from Jan. 1, 2014, and beyond.

I am going to have a go at trying to get a studio for a couple of nights for me and my DD in March. Nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)

I am going to have a go at trying to get a studio for a couple of nights for me and my DD in March. Nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)

Yes, we're also looking at a few nights as a taster, but the points per night are very high, especially in Magic Season and also when comparing them to our first home resort of OKW.

We were thinking of two nights in a standard studio but are now feeling that this might well be a one off, so we might end up with 3 or 4 nights in a lake view studio, that's if we're lucky to find availability.

Thanks for the verification on the dates :thumbsup2 and good luck in getting your GF booking.

Just read on the DVC website that there's been a slight amendment to the booking dates for GF non-owners, seems it's been changed from 1st June to the 23rd June for 7-month bookings, so now the same date as the 4-months booking window for 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!