• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF Main Blg Question/names of floors?

DisneyDude10171

Mouseketeer
I was remembering a recent stay at the GF and I was wondering- does anyone know the names of the 5 floors in the main bldg. I think one was the Windsor Level and one may have been the Alcazar Level, but I am not sure. If anyone knows, let me know, too!

I think the fourth floor is the Ponce de Leon level, and the fifth floor is the Royal Poinciana level, not sure of the 3rd floor.

The Clarendon Level is the 2nd Floor. There are only 9 rooms on that floor and they are all "Honeymoon" rooms. The third floor is called The Royal Palm Club level; 4th floor is called the Ponce de Leon level; 5th floor is the Royal Poinciana level. :)

I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter