• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF room views and themes in rooms?

BbearRosenfeld

I see a little bit of a Disney in everything
Does anyone have a suggestion on the best room to get at GF in order to view the castle and eletrical water parade? I'm in a lagoon, but wasn't sure what building to request or even a room number if you have stayed in one before. Can you stay in the main building in just a lagoon view room, or is that just for conceirge? Also if you do stay in the main building are you sure to have a decent view of the castle? Also, does anyone know the names of the different patterns in each room, so that I can decide which one to request? Thanks so much!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Main building is concierge only, 1/3 of the rooms have a castle view.

Sago Cay/Conch Key have a view of the lagoon (just part of it) with the castle as the focus. Boca Chica/Big Pine Key (end wing) have views of the entire lagoon, with the castle to the left. I personally prefer the "entire" lagoon view, not just the partial.

Sago Cay has the Swan theme (yellow), Conch Key and Big Pine Key have the Alice theme (dark blue and gold), and Boca Chica has the Floral theme (light blue/mint).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter