GG Breakfast!

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
How is GG breakfast? This is one of the only places we haven’t done a character meal, and I’ve been wanting to go here for years. On our Epcot days we always eat in WS. I’ve convinced DH to give it a try on this visit!

A late breakfast ADR just opened up and the timing is perfect for us for us on our Epcot day.

Any input on GG breakfast appreciated!

How is GG breakfast? This is one of the only places we haven’t done a character meal, and I’ve been wanting to go here for years. On our Epcot days we always eat in WS. I’ve convinced DH to give it a try on this visit!

A late breakfast ADR just opened up and the timing is perfect for us for us on our Epcot day.

Any input on GG breakfast appreciated!

Just had a PPO GG breakfast last week!! We loved it! Food is great and fun character interaction- and we're 2 adults!! I have pictures of the offerings.

thumbnail_IMG_2986.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2992.jpg

My husband would eat there every morning if he could. The food is good, it's fairly relaxed (we found 'Ohana to be bonkers chaotic) and the sticky bun is AMAZING

Oh my gosh, this is such great news! I’m so excited a time opened up that would work for us. My kids (and DH and I) are going to love this one!

It is our favorite character meal, especially for breakfast. Ton of food, for two people, and great character interactions! It’s our only ADR for our May trip.

We always love it!! Its so much fun having a rotating restaurant.

We love the food always fresh and the character interaction is great.:thumbsup2

Liz:rose:

I love GG breakfast! The food is so delicious and fresh, and the characters are adorable. Chip & Dale are my fave. Too cute. The restaurant does rotate but I hardly noticed it. I highly recommend it! :)

We enjoyed our GG breakfast but I would be weary of a late morning ADR. That is what we had and the sticky bun had unquestionably been sitting under heat lamps for way too long and was not good at all. May have been an anomaly but if we were to do it again I'd be all over an early ADR just to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!