GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
We are trying to sell our house so that we can move out to Orlando,buy a buisiness and live in the sunshine,instead of living in wet dreary England and guess what,our viewers have just decided to not turn up for our appointment tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are people so darn rude?????????
Does anyone want to house swap with me????????
Sarah.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone want to house swap with me????????

Even though you made where you live sound very appealing, I'll have to politely decline;) But good luck! House selling pixie dust is going your way!

How frustrating, Sarah. Sorry you got "stood up". I sure hope you find the right person to buy your house soon :)

We have sold 5 houses in the past 10 years and we experienced this rudeness many times. It does drive you nuts! So sorry that someone inconvenienced you. Wish I could give you words of encouragement but it just seems to be the norm.

All good things take time. I'm sorry you are frustrated and I agree it was very rude of them, BUT someone will come along and think that your house is just the absolute best! Hang in there. I send you lots of good wishes.

I'm sorry to hear that this is so frustrating for you. I do hope that the "perfect" buyers will come along soon and you can be on your way to Orlando :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter