• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ghiradellis~

NavyMomX2

Mouseketeer
Does Ghiradellis have a table to seat 10?
My husband & I want to surprise our Grandkids with the GIANT sundae for dessert one night. We'll be there tomorrow through the 11th. Any suggestions for a particular night of the week (or late afternoon) that might be less crowded than others.
Thanks!
Donna

There are no tables for 10 people. My suggestion is to go there early in the afternoon when they are not busy and try to put some tables together, because it would not be fair to do that during the evening when they would be a lot more busy.

That place is a mad house at all times of the day. It's ALWAYS crowded and the tables are round & seat 5 or 6 and there are always chairs missing. We love it though. I recommend getting the ice cream "to go" and sitting down in the marketplace area out side Ghirardelli's. There are tables, chairs & benches by the water & little stage that's set up. You get the sundaes quicker when you ask for them "to go" rather than sit & wait for them to bring it to your table. Ghiradellis is worth going to though.

Bummer on the table size.....Hmm....well, we may just have to get 2 tables and TWO of the huge 8-scoop sundaes. :banana: DH & I were there 8 years ago with our younges son (then 15) and his best friend (then 16). All four of us had a great time when the sundae was delivered to the table! :rotfl: DH & I want to surprise our Grandkiddos - not tell them what we are ordering, etc. The cameras will be ready.:rotfl: Thanks for the tips - we will absolutely go during the day rather than the evening. Maybe having an early, light "brunch" & then head over to Ghiradellis. :banana: Yup, it was a zoo when we were there but SO worth the wait to get a table. :banana:

That sounds like a good idea and have a great time at Ghiaradelli's. I know that I will be back there in a few weeks so I can't wait.

Does Ghiradellis have a table to seat 10?
My husband & I want to surprise our Grandkids with the GIANT sundae for dessert one night. We'll be there tomorrow through the 11th. Any suggestions for a particular night of the week (or late afternoon) that might be less crowded than others.
Thanks!
Donna

Why not taken them to Beaches & Cream for the Kitchen Sink. It don't get bigger than that.:)

Many years back we went and had the Earthquake almost when they opened. It wasn't to busy yet....and was a fun meal.

:thumbsup2 Thanks! I'm waiting for my DH to come home so we can head to the airport. I'll see if I can find something about the Kitchen Sink. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter